+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by diksinormus53 View Post
    lvl 30 will take some time lol. does this tard even know how to play.

jin was created for ran cry babies? no buddy. some of us could afford epics, they just chose not to because they realised it screwed pvp and the core of the game so much when it's haves vs. the have nots. I chose not to be one of the people that had, because it woulda been so unfair for the i was fighting that didn't have. where is the challenge. I moved to jin because everybody (atleast weapon wise) was going tt be (or at least supposed to be) close to an even playing field.

poor management fuct that up. now they're saying they are doing it all over again. watch as they **** it all up again and kill the game completely. I'm gonna LOL so hard. This is a last rat**** attempt at a money grab from PWI and a BIG kick in the face for the die hards that have invested a lot of time or money (or both) on the other servers which will become a ****ing wasteland, ahahhaha. PWI are sad guys. this is how they repay their long term spenders and loyal to the game players ? GG. these guys are ruthless.

****ing funny tho. glad I dun play this **** agian ever. now I can just sit back and laugh. don't say i didn't warn yas.

actually flag that. epics and upgrades were a **** arse money grab from ynk.
    So you don't play anymore, stop QQin tard. I bet your life is sad. Yes we will play the new server, you can go away and cry with your jealousy kk?
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Honestly, it won't take that long. If the IM has costumes and accessories , it won't be hard to lvl. If it doesn't, well, npc gear until there's enough time to forge. Not to mention, it's extremely easy to hit 30 which only takes am hour or 2. Me and my guild already calculated we'll have 2-3 groups Lvling at the same time. Each pt with 2 healers , the rest are dps. If you play correctly and stop focusing on gears, it becomes really easy.

Which comes back to the question, how did people who started playing rohan in open beta make their gear and lvl ? The same way people on Isen will do. Plus, we have already organised gatherers and crafters to craft gear and accessories. We're prepared
    Dude that is with im accessory. If there is no IM, do you really think you can do it without a good lvl 6/7 mb, no way. To do that you will have to forge some good frioanne/graham w/e. Because in the past even with mage and 2 healers, your pt would die in akhma.
    And lol, people who started beta, and those who came after never took 2 hours to reach 30, most likely 3-4days.
    Last edited by kromantian; 07-17-2014 at 06:45 AM.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Bloodthirster mobs will do 200dmg 400crits if you don't have a good mb. Do you really think healers would be fast enough in this situation?

{Prophet Mohammad}

Well, my group and I are ready

http://tinypic.com/r/14uv055/8[/URL]
    Last edited by ThePainOfMe; 07-18-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW