+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RIP Jin

And if Isen turns out to be a flop, (which it more than likely will be), then GG I-rohan. This is going to be a big test for YNK and Playwith, if they don't get past their stubborn, greedy ways, VERY soon, they will lose it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    And if Isen turns out to be a flop, (which it more than likely will be), then GG I-rohan. This is going to be a big test for YNK and Playwith, if they don't get past their stubborn, greedy ways, VERY soon, they will lose it all.
    Yep. This is the last chance they get. We got stabbed too much from the company. Everyone knows what I'm talking about won't bother repeating all the crap. Too many opportunities we've been giving to YNK and I am feeling this is the last time some of us are trusting in GMs words (well, you guys, because I don't trust them anymore, they know why).

This can end nice (by the way Atzigan talks about the new server) and it can end very very bad, depends on them.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

If iIsen got destroyed there will still be Ran, people on ran at least most of them are leaving their items there and moving to Isen to see whats going on.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Wellcome back Ahmed , down them all ..........E2N will cry more again

Quote Originally Posted by pisico View Post
    Wellcome back Ahmed , down them all ..........E2N will cry more again
    Yes come Ahmed I kill you easy and we all kill u and we never cry who is funny and later left serwer

Nerds, i used to own all of you in Jin! lolz

Quote Originally Posted by jugulator View Post
    LOL so what are they promising about the new server no epics no p2 win? or just doing another reboot so they can get more cash why the need for new server? did they just realize no one is playing anymore on jin and the cash stopped coming in? and btw hows Famous where are you guys now on Ran or most quit?
    nono they getting smashed @ isen and blu too

jin is active btw. 2 much pvp.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMadam View Post
    Smash 'em babe. Maha the best <3.

Inb4 certain someone (I.e. LadyIntegra666) pops in here with all the jealousy, hatred she harbors in her pathetic soul.
    Posting this in a thread that has been LadyIntegra666-post free for ~2months, shows only that the jealousy and hatred in your pathetic soul is just that tad bigger. GG.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Aw, guess I was a little close to home huh. I posted this that's because I notice how she's tailing Maha around here. Just like on the other thread how she's attempted to start something and had that thread closed by GM. Now I may as well bust out a ""!!, lolol. Gtfo and next time get it right before you use your anus as a mouth.
    i asked sineda to close the thread. not because of what frogface double chin talked about, Ithill-liar guild cant pvp w\o hacking and got whole guild banned for the 2-3rd time again , talking about indo boots

like we all dnt know she bought a lv 115 priest and changed name to ithilliar before gms ban her lv 110 ithlliar priest , because she used indo boots for months like the rest of her guild . still acting innocent.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Aw, guess I was a little close to home huh. I posted this that's because I notice how she's tailing Maha around here. Just like on the other thread how she's attempted to start something and had that thread closed by GM. Now I may as well bust out a ""!!, lolol. Gtfo and next time get it right before you use your anus as a mouth.
    Who needed to get it right?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher