Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
If and thats if they remove Hks that means a lot more exp even way better than Jin so it would be a better server for everyone, no afks and actual gamers can enjoy it. (A month to get to max lvl and thats hard core grinding im up for it if you ask me)
Drop rates if everything revolves around crone farming then that means even higher than Jin.

Think about it if this is becomes true at just 6 months or less of the server of being live actual mass and i mean way massive pvp takes place in either Mangrove, for Ruler or w/e is the situation ill say the server is a success for old new and present players to take place.

Pservers would have a sure dead sentence because most pserver players are not just looking for balance most are just lazy asses that dont like to grind forever to get to actual pvp. I used to be one but with HKs i got a little less lazy and actually decided to come back and give it a shot and here i am.

About Jin well this server is a double edge sword if you ask me. I don,t know what are the actual future plans for Jin. Merge, Delete or actually fixing it, hell i would care less about Jin if this server convinces me to actually move here and get in the big leagues. I would say to everyone crying or not actually knowing what to do to at least try it and give it a shot hey this is not YNK we are talking here its PWI maybe they are actually reading and debating on our suggestions. Some of the things I've read in the upcoming new things where ideas i sent on the survey maybe some people made them to and hey that's great. Lets give it a shot. What do you guys say?
They actually took my suggestion about giving those who made +12 chimera an enchanted +2 one, so yeh im up for that server.