+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hk and Im.. new server

i was reading some other topic's about the new server, but i was wondering if there will be hk on this new server? i cant play this game without hk.. its so boring to exp here all day xD and how about the Im? possible to put like 5 or 10 items on the im for the new server? i love Im items like hk and stuff like that ^^

greetz

I can't believe you asking for more items in IM... Rohan has very interesting players... And HK is so immersion killer... seriously, if you don't like leveling, try other games

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    I can't believe you asking for more items in IM... Rohan has very interesting players... And HK is so immersion killer... seriously, if you don't like leveling, try other games
    I would say that if the lvl cap is 99. But 115, that will take yearssssssssssssssssssss.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

i play this game for pvp.. not for pve -_-

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I think they should only allow HK's after lvl 90 or so - but that's just me.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

HK shouldn't exist..I dont wanna play in a ghost game where everybody just HK's all the way to the max level.Let people work for their level that is Rohan and I am sure 99% of the community will agree with me because we did not have HK back in the start and still got to the max lvl. Well on the other side there are people who work(working means u will be able to donate in a good country) so catching up or even taking advantage wont be that hard for them. Make IM items tradeable in game that will increase the income and will add another + to the equality u are looking for this server.

back then there was 99 lvl .... no1 would even consider play without hk it takes too long to 115

EM work whit this new server?

i want to know one thing .... can we use rps we already have or no? will be 0 amount?

@lightsinthesky I can I agree with you on some of the things u write and I would like to add:
    Dont you guys miss the pvp for a spot or just the trying to stop ur future enemies from leveling while u are still around their lvl?
    Dont you miss seeing every spot full of people that aren't afking on HK and that are actually able to fight back when u try taking over their spot?
    With HK u will prolly miss a sh!t load of max weapons/armors and etc.