+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Squire kromantian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In The Candy Club
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    If and thats if they remove Hks that means a lot more exp even way better than Jin so it would be a better server for everyone, no afks and actual gamers can enjoy it. (A month to get to max lvl and thats hard core grinding im up for it if you ask me)
    Drop rates if everything revolves around crone farming then that means even higher than Jin.

    Think about it if this is becomes true at just 6 months or less of the server of being live actual mass and i mean way massive pvp takes place in either Mangrove, for Ruler or w/e is the situation ill say the server is a success for old new and present players to take place.

    Pservers would have a sure dead sentence because most pserver players are not just looking for balance most are just lazy asses that dont like to grind forever to get to actual pvp. I used to be one but with HKs i got a little less lazy and actually decided to come back and give it a shot and here i am.

    About Jin well this server is a double edge sword if you ask me. I don,t know what are the actual future plans for Jin. Merge, Delete or actually fixing it, hell i would care less about Jin if this server convinces me to actually move here and get in the big leagues. I would say to everyone crying or not actually knowing what to do to at least try it and give it a shot hey this is not YNK we are talking here its PWI maybe they are actually reading and debating on our suggestions. Some of the things I've read in the upcoming new things where ideas i sent on the survey maybe some people made them to and hey that's great. Lets give it a shot. What do you guys say?
    They actually took my suggestion about giving those who made +12 chimera an enchanted +2 one, so yeh im up for that server.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

    {Prophet Mohammad}

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Anybody who supports no hunterkits in this epic grindfest of a game is stupid and probably does not understand the exp requirements to lvl.

    It would be ok if you could do 3 quests and gain a lvl or go to a pvp scenario like PA and gain 20% exp but lol hacking and slashing for 50 years. An exp pouch gives you 2 BILLION exp points and thats only 5% at lvl 115 every mob is around 100 exp points thats 20000000 mobs to get 5% (excluding mkill) which is aproximately 3600000000 mobs to get to +10 and that does not count the mobs you would have to kill to get to 115.

    And even with a hunterkit this system is broken and its why people quit the game raise the lvl cap for pvp? that just makes people worse at pvp you need to bring quests back or some other short event that can get you exp without making you kill 3600000000+ mobs.
    What u dont understand about HKs are that they make the game a ghost town.
    Noone said 115 will be the cap and I rly hope it isn't because that was the most stupid idea that could make the game even worse.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Spase View Post
    What u dont understand about HKs are that they make the game a ghost town.
    Noone said 115 will be the cap and I rly hope it isn't because that was the most stupid idea that could make the game even worse.
    HKs dont make the game a ghost town before there were HKS there was illegal bot which was significantly cheaper than the HK was might I add. What makes this game a ghost town is I need to spend money on an ultipack and scrolls and a HK just to get killed by some guy because if I gained exp only when I was at the PC it would take 9999999999 years to get to lvl 115 +10. I am not defenfing the HK I am more encouraging good quest rewards and exp for doing PVP scenarios like PA and a big exp boost to the instance dungeon. If you can lvl after doing 3 big quests (kill 50 mobs each lets say) thats something I can do in the time I have to play then I wont need to use a HK at all. You know the game is an epic grind fest when the game developer makes their own bot for the game.

    Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,775
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    HKs dont make the game a ghost town before there were HKS there was illegal bot which was significantly cheaper than the HK was might I add. What makes this game a ghost town is I need to spend money on an ultipack and scrolls and a HK just to get killed by some guy because if I gained exp only when I was at the PC it would take 9999999999 years to get to lvl 115 +10. I am not defenfing the HK I am more encouraging good quest rewards and exp for doing PVP scenarios like PA and a big exp boost to the instance dungeon. If you can lvl after doing 3 big quests (kill 50 mobs each lets say) thats something I can do in the time I have to play then I wont need to use a HK at all. You know the game is an epic grind fest when the game developer makes their own bot for the game.
    They don't give a fu.ck about it being a grindfest. They created to shut down all those little vietnamese websites selling bots. And limited 20kk gold sales to ruin vietnamese farmers who sell RP's for cash.

  5. #25
    But viets were not the only ones on the bmall right shawnc1186 tha legend?

    Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

  6. #26
    People get real, we all got used to HKs if they remove our "toy" for most of us we wont even bother to go in new server when lving is pain in the ass, you wont be able to pay to get pro as others servers here it is, so i doubt people will just go to the new sever with nothing promising leaving their shiet which they gahter not easily and paid alot of cash just to go and lvl w.o hk thats ridicolious

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebieter118 View Post
    People get real, we all got used to HKs if they remove our "toy" for most of us we wont even bother to go in new server when lving is pain in the ass, you wont be able to pay to get pro as others servers here it is, so i doubt people will just go to the new sever with nothing promising leaving their shiet which they gahter not easily and paid alot of cash just to go and lvl w.o hk thats ridicolious
    Thats why it would be much better to look at buffing quests and giving exp rewards for things like power arena tb etc.

    Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    I can't believe you asking for more items in IM... Rohan has very interesting players... And HK is so immersion killer... seriously, if you don't like leveling, try other games
    lol inteteresting players jajajajajjaa, i think rohan have melodrama players

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    HKs dont make the game a ghost town before there were HKS there was illegal bot which was significantly cheaper than the HK was might I add. What makes this game a ghost town is I need to spend money on an ultipack and scrolls and a HK just to get killed by some guy because if I gained exp only when I was at the PC it would take 9999999999 years to get to lvl 115 +10.
    Eh.

    What had made this game a 'ghost town' is no doubt largely due to a string of constant fail decisions by management.

    Oh. Scrolls too. Scrolls actually killed a big part of the action in this game. People would log off to "save their scrolls" a lot. Why ? Because they can potentially (and most normally do) cost a sum of coin to get. Something some people cbf with, shelling out lots of money in this ****ter companies direction.

    YNK effectively killed the PvP and made **** a ghost town. Oh and for the hopeful idiots, PWI is the same ****en thing with just a name change. They said that themselves at the time of the change.

    ****ter game. ****ters running it, ****ters playing it tbh. Rohan breeds ****ers.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Thats why it would be much better to look at buffing quests and giving exp rewards for things like power arena tb etc.
    Agreed, i've already sent in tickets to PWI explaining how weird the current quest system, gotta kill 10000000000 mobs for a 2% exp. If they make it like all the other korean grind fest games and introduce a better questing system, more dungeons for group plays that give hefty drops and crazy exp, then rohan will be enjoyable. But yes, the quest system atm is weirdly organised
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

    PixieUnicorns FTW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify