+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Pros of No HK
    - Met a lot of good people and friends
    - The lols and derps
    - Fun, defend your turf pvp instead of coming back to a dead party and: "...are you guys there?"

Cons of No HK
    - I'm lazy
    - I level slow and everyone out-levels me.
    - No, you don't understand. ...I'm very, very lazy.

Pros of HK
    - Being able to afk when you have tool bags in your party
    - Being able to level multiple chars at once without leeching.
    - Supposedly able to go do other things but will find yourself dead 70% of the time.

Cons of HK
    - Coming back dead 70% of the time.
    - People afking so that you're unable to move spots or needing to remake the party after being rpked.
    - People who have no idea how to play their class or how to coordinate with their party when they start to pvp.

I guess, just from personal preferences, the pve experience is just as important as pvp when it comes to how much I enjoy a game. I miss meeting people, (some good, some bad), having interesting, sometimes downright hilarious convos, and having regular parties. I want to play with people I enjoy spending time with, 'cause what's the point of playing a game if it makes you more stressed than before you logged in?

Edit: Actually... you know what? Screw it. No HKs at all. Let only hardcore people reach max level, lmao.

And yep, there will be EM:
    I bed I'm more lazy.

Not sure if that's a good thing to boast about.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Spase View Post
    HK shouldn't exist..I dont wanna play in a ghost game where everybody just HK's all the way to the max level.Let people work for their level that is Rohan and I am sure 99% of the community will agree with me because we did not have HK back in the start and still got to the max lvl. Well on the other side there are people who work(working means u will be able to donate in a good country) so catching up or even taking advantage wont be that hard for them. Make IM items tradeable in game that will increase the income and will add another + to the equality u are looking for this server.
    No this is false. If the exp rates are sh*t there is no way in hell ima sit there and hand grind myself to 115. Can call it a day if there are no HKs on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    No this is false. If the exp rates are sh*t there is no way in hell ima sit there and hand grind myself to 115. Can call it a day if there are no HKs on this server.
    Good... less AFK people on my leveling spots.

i love the moment before you start RPKIng a party and they are like " noooooo please dont"

LOL
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

then it turns into rage.............. Im gonna get my main!!!!!!!!

thats how subfocus was in upper to me LOL AHAHAHAHAHHAA
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Banned
    The reason I stuck playing this game so long is because I love games, that's why were here. The old illegal bot / Hunter Kit allowed me to do other things while enjoying this game as well. I play a lot of sports and work a lot as well. For any game maker to expect you to take years out of your life to level up a virtual character, developing mental and physical illnesses, is fuc.king absurd. To level by hand to 115+10 you'd probably wind up ruining your life in the mean time. Losing your job, family, and god knows what else. Anyone here complaining about HK is probably some fatass nerd oblivious to what's outside their mothers basement. HK/BOT FTW.

If the exp rates were not crap, there'd be no need for HK's.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    If the exp rates were not crap, there'd be no need for HK's.
    To do that they need to double the xp rate, not just boost.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Anybody who supports no hunterkits in this epic grindfest of a game is stupid and probably does not understand the exp requirements to lvl.

It would be ok if you could do 3 quests and gain a lvl or go to a pvp scenario like PA and gain 20% exp but lol hacking and slashing for 50 years. An exp pouch gives you 2 BILLION exp points and thats only 5% at lvl 115 every mob is around 100 exp points thats 20000000 mobs to get 5% (excluding mkill) which is aproximately 3600000000 mobs to get to +10 and that does not count the mobs you would have to kill to get to 115.

And even with a hunterkit this system is broken and its why people quit the game raise the lvl cap for pvp? that just makes people worse at pvp you need to bring quests back or some other short event that can get you exp without making you kill 3600000000+ mobs.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

If and thats if they remove Hks that means a lot more exp even way better than Jin so it would be a better server for everyone, no afks and actual gamers can enjoy it. (A month to get to max lvl and thats hard core grinding im up for it if you ask me)
    Drop rates if everything revolves around crone farming then that means even higher than Jin.

Think about it if this is becomes true at just 6 months or less of the server of being live actual mass and i mean way massive pvp takes place in either Mangrove, for Ruler or w/e is the situation ill say the server is a success for old new and present players to take place.

Pservers would have a sure dead sentence because most pserver players are not just looking for balance most are just lazy asses that dont like to grind forever to get to actual pvp. I used to be one but with HKs i got a little less lazy and actually decided to come back and give it a shot and here i am.

About Jin well this server is a double edge sword if you ask me. I don,t know what are the actual future plans for Jin. Merge, Delete or actually fixing it, hell i would care less about Jin if this server convinces me to actually move here and get in the big leagues. I would say to everyone crying or not actually knowing what to do to at least try it and give it a shot hey this is not YNK we are talking here its PWI maybe they are actually reading and debating on our suggestions. Some of the things I've read in the upcoming new things where ideas i sent on the survey maybe some people made them to and hey that's great. Lets give it a shot. What do you guys say?