+ Reply to Thread

WTB Glacial zhen pieces all inside

looking for:

Split zhen:dual stated 15/15 magic att/health 14 works too not less

Elite split zhen:15/15 magic/health - or 15/16magic 6+hp

enchanted split zhen:16/16 magic/health only

Broken split zhen: 17/17 magic/health or 17magic+ 6hp+

willing to pay a fair price if you have any of these pieces PM ME

You are aware that the max % goes 16/17/17/18 right? Not that it matters atm. You can only get 60% max no matter what % over 60 your weapons say. Unless YNK removes the stat option limits they have set(which Atzigan claims is coming soon).

Good luck thou on getting dual stat pieces. I don't see too many often, mostly cuz people don't care enough to farm or sell anymore. Not that I'm selling it but I do have a 68% magic, 5% Hp, 72 int glacial zhen sitting around. I still like playing Int dekans, even thou they're not too great in end-game PvP.
    Last edited by chronos2099; 07-15-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

im listening these % because im looking for such , so im pretty sure and awere exact max % of the weapon piece thing is im not looking for best of best i need x1 dual stated max piece and others just with some % over 6 tho HP, however id like to see where is the nerfing thread because coulndt find it on forum, also i dont see the point nerfing glacial weapons since thats a bit pointless cuz none would go for glacial instead a Tali/Opaniel club if they want to achieve max dmg, however other classes cant reach any dmg as such templars tho and thing is i dont see the foking idea is nerfing the atack of weapons....

Unfortunately a majority of the threads in forums got deleted yesterday during maintenance. However I assure you that reguardless of how much att %, dd, or hp% you have on a weapon, that atm they are capped at 60% attack, 60% DD, and 120% hp. It was a stupid for them to do it, and Atzigan claims it's going to be removed soon. However he hasn't given an exact date of when.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

Banned

Awards Showcase

I hope to get the option limitation removed at the same time the new server comes. But I can't make any promises. Still awaiting final decision from our devs. I will let you guys know before maintenance day.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I hope to get the option limitation removed at the same time the new server comes. But I can't make any promises. Still awaiting final decision from our devs. I will let you guys know before maintenance day.
    Well get it done soon please, I'm gonna try the new server. But I got a few 68% Glacial weps that I can't take full advantage of, along with parts to make more sitting around collecting dust.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender