+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Atzigan u w0t m8

The Only thing about this new server I'm even remotely interested in the first week or two of Power Arean on it. Lol, it'll be quite interesting watching a ton of lower level chars with crap gear doing mass PvP. Be like the old days of doing wars at Ahkma and Lime. However once the Hackers kick in and start duping sh.it, that'll be gone.

My other concern as stated by someone else, how is the situation with people
    having tons of IM pages of overpowered gear already gonna be handled? I'm still not enthused in starting from scratch after spending thousands of dollars over the years on my current char and gears. How about you guys at least give us some free stuff to get started. A ses package would be nice, since everyone will need some. And if this servers all about Power Badges and Crones. They a believe a Golden Monkey pet should be available ingame to be purchased with either PB's or Crones.

If you want to try this new server, give me some incentive to make it worth my time. And not just empty promises that it will be better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    Let me remind u guys of this video, she was with tali club, verdict set, 30% scrolls and she was doing 8k. Now if those things as atzigan said got decreased, this server will be hella fun
    She was doing like 8k-16ks with 20-25k crits. Look at her hp...50k for someone that was pretty pimping for the time. In other words most non-vit toons dead in 2-3 hits. If you notice by far the most common characters in the video are vit dekans, vit priest, vit def, and templars in the video. That **** isn't balanced. Throw whatever gear she had on at the time on a ranger or guardian or something with an appropriate weapon and they'd doing 1ks. Its not that that isn't enough damage to get the job done with some team play and coordination...but why bother when even at this stage in the game templar was already ezmode.

Banned
    I believe atzigan said somewhere that the IM's will be separate, about the rps no idea maybe ecash will be separate and charged the same no idea how they will handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    The Only thing about this new server I'm even remotely interested in the first week or two of Power Arean on it. Lol, it'll be quite interesting watching a ton of lower level chars with crap gear doing mass PvP. Be like the old days of doing wars at Ahkma and Lime. However once the Hackers kick in and start duping sh.it, that'll be gone.

My other concern as stated by someone else, how is the situation with people
    having tons of IM pages of overpowered gear already gonna be handled? I'm still not enthused in starting from scratch after spending thousands of dollars over the years on my current char and gears. How about you guys at least give us some free stuff to get started. A ses package would be nice, since everyone will need some. And if this servers all about Power Badges and Crones. They a believe a Golden Monkey pet should be available ingame to be purchased with either PB's or Crones.

If you want to try this new server, give me some incentive to make it worth my time. And not just empty promises that it will be better.

IIRC you cant enter PA if you are under lvl 90 :P feel bad for the first lvl 90 guy gets to run in circles for the whole PA

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    IIRC you cant enter PA if you are under lvl 90 :P feel bad for the first lvl 90 guy gets to run in circles for the whole PA
    Lol, wasn't aware of that. Never really paid attention since the only thing I ever take are 115's. I knew there was people lower than that, but was never sure if it was capped. Just figured people were too smart to take in something really low.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Holy cr..

I have no idea if I can still cope with grinding my way through a game as is required with rohan. Especially with the little time I've got left for this, considering I never even hit past 101 even after 3 or 4 years of being really active (multiple hours a day)

.. but I might try out a scout.

Or a guardian.

Or both.

Maybe str sage..

although, I wouldn't say no to a wizard.

Then again, temp and priest buffs are almost mandatory..

Hmm o.o
    I hate choices
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    She was doing like 8k-16ks with 20-25k crits. Look at her hp...50k for someone that was pretty pimping for the time. In other words most non-vit toons dead in 2-3 hits. If you notice by far the most common characters in the video are vit dekans, vit priest, vit def, and templars in the video. That **** isn't balanced. Throw whatever gear she had on at the time on a ranger or guardian or something with an appropriate weapon and they'd doing 1ks. Its not that that isn't enough damage to get the job done with some team play and coordination...but why bother when even at this stage in the game templar was already ezmode.
    I told you already she had 30%scrolls, verdict set, op stones. Those all wont be here so yeh it gona be easy.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Holy cr..

I have no idea if I can still cope with grinding my way through a game as is required with rohan. Especially with the little time I've got left for this, considering I never even hit past 101 even after 3 or 4 years of being really active (multiple hours a day)

Or a guardian.

Or both.

Maybe str sage..

Hmm o.o
    I hate choices
    I would always make Temp and Priest for buffs because I hate looking for buffs.

Now GM pls tell me about the RP or Ecash since you guys already confirmed that IM box is going to be different from the new server.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Holy cr..

Or a guardian.

Or both.

Maybe str sage..

Hmm o.o
    I hate choices
    Grinding is simple anymore with the Hunter Kits. However the biggest problem is everyone is starting from scratch(supposedly) so there's going to be a huge lack of gear for a lil while.