+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    The thing is I just don't want tali clubs, openials to be here, even though the dmg wouldn't be big, but imagine to be back farming glacial weapons with max magic attack and int that are rare, and sell it for high amount of crones/rps. Do you realize how op that is......
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    Grinding is simple anymore with the Hunter Kits. However the biggest problem is everyone is starting from scratch(supposedly) so there's going to be a huge lack of gear for a lil while.
    You try and use hunterkit as a scout with starters gear :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You try and use hunterkit as a scout with starters gear :P
    It's actually not as hard as it used to be. They tweaked the way arrows work. You no longer have to keep them stocked in your bags. You buy just 1 and equip it and you have infinite arrows now. And the whole being a lil squishy is solved by really good leech stones being available for normal as well as crafted weapons.

The only thing that will make the server imbalanced will be the 115 lvl skills(not sure if they exist tho.)
    Anyway good job. Looking forward to hearing what drop/exp rates will be and 7/22

Quote Originally Posted by Spase View Post
    Looking forward to hearing what drop/exp rates will be and 7/22
    Haha. Where did I hear that before?

Oh, wait. Divinity.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by Spase View Post
    The only thing that will make the server imbalanced will be the 115 lvl skills(not sure if they exist tho.)
    Anyway good job. Looking forward to hearing what drop/exp rates will be and 7/22
    Umm no. What will also make this server unbalanced is Temps Blunt. They are also still gonna benefit from the att % on craft weps more than any other class....UNLESS.... PWI puts some thought into this and sells Melee, Magic, or Range att stones for the IM of this server instead of just general Att % stones. Although that isn't the only thing they need to do, it is a very simple suggestion that could help a bit.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    It's actually not as hard as it used to be. They tweaked the way arrows work. You no longer have to keep them stocked in your bags. You buy just 1 and equip it and you have infinite arrows now. And the whole being a lil squishy is solved by really good leech stones being available for normal as well as crafted weapons.
    Ye I know, but I was more hinting at survivability.
    I mean, it's not too hard surviving with crafted / dlvl'd gear (how far can you dlvl again? 32still or did that change?) and twins and all that stuff - but as starters, with 'normal' gear - you're in a for a treat lol.
    You will need those AoE's and, unless they changed scouts, they don't come all that quick - so you have to time them precisely well in order to get the leech when you need it.

Talk about gear.

Turn it back to max dlvl of 17 instead of 32 - pretty please!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Ye I know, but I was more hinting at survivability.
    I mean, it's not too hard surviving with crafted / dlvl'd gear (how far can you dlvl again? 32still or did that change?) and twins and all that stuff - but as starters, with 'normal' gear - you're in a for a treat lol.
    You will need those AoE's and, unless they changed scouts, they don't come all that quick - so you have to time them precisely well in order to get the leech when you need it.

Talk about gear.

Turn it back to max dlvl of 17 instead of 32 - pretty please!
    Just hk on less mobs that's all for the people that are going to be using starter armors or wep for new server. I have lvl 115 scout and man their regular atk AOE with more dmg is awesome.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Does that really matter little eagle? on tempest I was one of the first people to lvl 99 and I used elemental armour then black dragon then appentium all the way to 99. Mind you this is what pdef scroll and mb lvl 7 is for :P

Its a shame that they are gonna block out my IM bag on this new server I have 3 exp pouches opaniel club lvl 6s lvl 7s etc and all of them I cant use?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

True, but to start. Everyones gear is gonna suck. Lol maybe we'll be back to the old days were we see 3krp Graham back on EM. Heck on my first dhan I wore Destruction Armor up til I was 6x. Til the economy gets going and better gear is available, the squishy people are going to be forced to party to actually level up again. That or kill mobs below their level very slowly by themselves in the middle of nowhere.

The one thing I don't like all that much is unless you want to go to Ash or Lower, there's a huge lack of 7x-9x mobs. All the old ones got jumped up to 1xx to accommodate for all the 115's around.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces