+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Let me remind u guys of this video, she was with tali club, verdict set, 30% scrolls and she was doing 8k. Now if those things as atzigan said got decreased, this server will be hella fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd90arEnkXQ
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Maha hurry up to come back we got a new server 2 control.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

inb4 frogface comes back also.
    Nah, u will have to face ran mens.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

I mean the damage then would probably be 4-5k 2k with obligation, men pvp will be so long which is what I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned
    omggggggggggggggg cnt wait come back maha gogogogogogo <3

pvp at mangrove LAWL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Lol notice they announce this right at the end of the latest pay to win event, just to spit in people's faces a little more. You'd have to be an idiot to play on this server, just let this version shut down so pservers don't get shut down as often.
    I told u this is comming.. new server and after that jin and run will be merged because no ppl on those servers...Finally i will have something to do here and try new server

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    It's a new server with different ways to obtain gear and armor. Where players can use crones to obtain scrolls, power badges and crones for some crafted gear and where power injection in the Item Mall is minimal, think of it as 10% extra, and a maximum of 20% increase and that will potentially be out of luck not just straight up purchases..
    You mean straight up purchases right ? Ofc the big spenders don't need any 'luck' at all, and that's what you guys bank on.
    Clowns bashing out countless USD in your direction to be stronK.

The casual player that doesn't have a lot of money to inject into the game (but would still like to be 'competitive' and participate in a lot of PvP) is gonna have some pretty piss poor 'luck' unless he spends a lot of money right ? Hah.

Am hoping this server is without chimera/tali/opanial weapons aswell as eyes & ears tbh. Maybe then I might consider coming back to play. Also, what guarantee is there that there won't be a 'Special!11 50% sale!~`111" every now and then when PWI needs some crack and dirty hooker rounds ? lul. We know it happens. Also, will there be HK's on this **** server ?

Also, forum NUKE makes me LOL. Not the 1st time this has happened. And everybody knows why. They don't want new players seeing all YNKs bad money hungry history.

Might play again, might not. This is pretty much just a server that doesn't have most of the stuff that YNK/PWI wrecked rohan with, big deal. It's still the same old game, nothing new to see. It'll be the same old retards standing around talking ****. Not really keen. PWI has had enough chances from this guy.

The new server is a good start. But it will make the old servers even more dead. Anyway, i hope there will be enough new players, i want to level up with a full party in ahkma without getting killed by level 100 players... like in the good old days.

lol at that ****, faken kunka noobs opening new server to milk the remaining folk keeping them afloat.

same old game with same old faggits talkin crap spammin and hacking lol, same faken fail GM support.

last lil Lol for me mens PZ out faken kunkanuggahs

Banned
    u mad brah ? LOL.

I'm almost new here with a level 35 char in different classes. I am very confusing about all the stuff like IM EM or some kind of scroll, ... that you are talking about. To me, new server is not that bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast