+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acokrki View Post
    there wont be pvp, it will be full of hackers who lvled up fast by hacking and they will create glacial sets too early with edited over powered stats while you pay a lot on scrolls just to get lvl up

it would be even more empty and dead, once whoever stupid guild will be on top, the server will immediately be dead.
    They wont leave jin aslong as they are good there.
    And if you don't like top guilds, make a guild and try to be in top.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

I think this new server is better without crafting system chimeras or opaniel bla bla bla farm is useless with it.

1.- it need lvl cap 99 no heroic no hero skill no sd system
    2.- no crafting system
    3.- new security againt hacker/scammer

If this server is based in crones and power badge why keep crafting system, player need is FARM for get own armor/weapon, crones etc.

Yeah hahaha upg/epic user worried for it, dont QQ hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bellarice View Post
    who will actually even play this server? i mean sure jin the server i play on is aweful but im not willing to start over again and lvl characters to 115+ AGAIN and then somehow make myself a good armor, again. and spend money on ses again ._.
    You will have to wait and see what loops the game wants you to jump through to get the gear, if its something you want to do then do it. I am interested in this new server and I still have my roots in ran I will probably slowly work on a few chars on the new server (starting with mages everytime XD)

Oh and those talking about a merge it would make sense to merge for sure but I hope there is some cheater sweep first because its getting really bad over on jin.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

You could remove the NPC on that server who starts the Templar job change quest.

Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    You could remove the NPC on that server who starts the Templar job change quest.
    I lold .
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

"Death is the solution to all problems." Just die Rohan, dont struggle...

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Banned
    i'll give this server a chance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellarice View Post
    who will actually even play this server? i mean sure jin the server i play on is aweful but im not willing to start over again and lvl characters to 115+ AGAIN and then somehow make myself a good armor, again. and spend money on ses again ._.
    Pretty much this. I'd rather just see some of the stuff they are doing on this server applied to other servers.

What else would be awesome to see on Jin...scroll nerfs anyone? I'd love to see a 10% scroll for crone merchant in game and max 20% from cash sources on Jin. Nobody wants the stupid 50% anyhow, why not carry that change over to Jin? Just set a date like 2 months out or something that will cap scrolls at 20% so people have time to use what they've already bought if they want then limit them.

No more stupid 55% attack and 45% speed spirit stones...spirit stones available in game for crone. Wtf sign me up for that too.

More power arenas, and more uses for badges? Sign me up, why not put that on all the servers.

They finally got around to server specific IM and server specific NPC's to sell things in game...something people had been asking for for years. Why not bring this to Jin/Ran as well? Heck now that you got option limits in the game as well, if your going to remove them why not at least limit dd to like 95% or whatever stupid amount upgrade users want and set human offhands back to 50% where they are on other versions, and where they should be on here. Jin always has gotten buttraped trying to compensate for the stupidity of upgrades and there was always nothing you could do about it, but come time for new server because the game is obviously on its last leg and things magically start to happen lol.

Its like they added some really cool things for this server, but at the same time balance wise its probably going to be pretty close to when chimera's were first released. Only difference really is if they nerf drops so you can't make 6x% weapons dhans/dekans get hurt a little, which is alright they were one shotting everything then, but temps still gonna be so OP its not worth playing other dps classes. I'd be much happier with these changes applied to Jin along with a blunt mastery nerf...but all this new server strikes me as is its just going to be a money grab for a few months til people get geared up templars and realize the most broken class in the game is still broken.

Banned
    Maha hurry up to come back we got a new server 2 control.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

inb4 frogface comes back also.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-15-2014 at 12:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast