+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by badak2 View Post
    when this server on...
    It will be on on 7/22

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Lol this says it all right here. You can't even load up some toons with maxxed out gear and scroll them with the max scrolls and whatever other costumes/IM you plan on introducing and see wtf end game will look like? I can already tell you, you have craft weapons temps will double dip off, empower, and scrolls, its going to end up stupid, and then what, people just begging QQ nerf blunt mastery again, and it won't ever get done.

Even if you don't have walters, the 150 talismans, reinforcable boss drops, etc...where does that put this server, pretty much right after the point where chimeras were released on Jin, but prior to walters, and with no 6x% glacials? I got news for ya, temps were OP then...they were still hitting regulars then that were more then twice as hard as what other classes can do now even with all the stat inflation that has been introduced. I recall them doing 10-15ks then, other guys hitting 1-2ks lol...yeah thats so much better then other guys doing 2-3ks and templars doing 30ks.

You aren't fixing anything with, your just tricking a bunch of stupid people into reinforcing and forging new gear before they realize ****s going to be massively unbalanced here as well.
    There is NOTHING wrong with +150 all stat stuff, talismans, boss drops, costumes, etc. But there IS something wrong with +150 All Stat + 200 Attack. Nobody seems to be understanding this. Then you have:

People using Gladiator License + Mage License, Templars get TWO damage boosting scrolls, make it so that only ONE can be used.

The combination of Melee Attack and Magic Attack- Melee And Magic Attack % should NOT be able to appear on the same drop, remove it from the drop table, and remove % Attack Force stones from crafting, and make it so that you can only have ONE Attack Force type on a crafted weapon.

Enhanced Attack- make it boost your STRONGEST Attack Force type, I've used this skill on Templars on a lot of pservers, it always results in their damage increasing by over twice as much as other classes, because it gives a double boost.

Edit Empower, and Call To Battle- make it so they only boost your strongest Attack Force type, just like Enhanced Attack. No double dipping.

Critical Blow Scrolls-They make Str Dhans OP, they get a much greater benefit than any other build does. They get a big enough boost from PC and MR (106%).

Sprint Scrolls- These scrolls kill PvP balance. You're a Ranger, you root a guy and use SS+SW, he releases from the root, uses a Sprint Scroll, and runs up to in 2-3 seconds, you're dead. You could be playing any class, your target could be the same classes as you, but as long as he has a Sprint Scroll, he has the upper hand. He can easily escape you before you can use your OS, or get him with your Penetrate + Fast Shadow, etc.

The last concern is about Exp Rates, Drop rates, and Forging/Refinement success rates. The average person who gives this game a test drive is gonna finish the tutorial, level up, make some Froianne Armor, maybe get the lvl 30 gold weapon or a crappy 4x uni weapon. At mid 4x-5x, they'll get pissed at how long it takes to level up, bust their ass trying to get a few 100k, then fail 4/5 of their items during the anticipated forging event. They will be so disappointed, wondering where they went wrong. They'll do some research about this game, ask people for help in game, ask for help on the forums, then realize that this game only supports people who can feed YNK's insatiable greed.

If you don't boost the drop rates, exp rates, and forging rates, and I mean by A LOT, then you won't get many more players. The server will just end up like DG Rohan.

Banned

Awards Showcase

For those of you wondering we also have plans for Ran & Jin as well. I'll further discuss changes and answer questions after the forum maintenance.

Sounds interesting to say the least. Lack of concern from the devs about certain game breaking skills is worrying but slightly offset by lower available stats. How much control does the team here have over these though?

Personally from what I can see you've definitely tried to make the game more interesting and open to players but core issues still potentially remain and it won't take long until they become a problem if they're not fixed.

Oh and don't worry about pservers Atzigan. They hit the self-destruct button a long time ago without any help from you guys

Banned
    Just ****ing merge them, I've played both server for a long time. Half of RAN uses opaniel +15/18 anyway, and those coming from Jin can just sell or trade their weapons for epic/upgs IF they wish. But half of ran already using chimera/tali/opaniel. Won't make much difference. Merge em.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Just ****ing merge them, I've played both server for a long time. Half of RAN uses opaniel +15/18 anyway, and those coming from Jin can just sell or trade their weapons for epic/upgs IF they wish. But half of ran already using chimera/tali/opaniel. Won't make much difference. Merge em.
    There are only 2 people using openials/talis on ran, and its because they have +18 on everything.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

new server is useless,,,

waste a lot of money to buy scrols and lvl up 115 +10.

hackers will make edited armors\ weapons to lvl up faster.

not worth to spend thousand of dollars

if they merge jin \ ran it will be alive for 1 month and dead again.

upgraded and epic will beat jin players.

the game is old and dead, they will always give you little hope to gain money for ynk in any ways then kill it again.

who will actually even play this server? i mean sure jin the server i play on is aweful but im not willing to start over again and lvl characters to 115+ AGAIN and then somehow make myself a good armor, again. and spend money on ses again ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellarice View Post
    who will actually even play this server? i mean sure jin the server i play on is aweful but im not willing to start over again and lvl characters to 115+ AGAIN and then somehow make myself a good armor, again. and spend money on ses again ._.
    Im actually up for that, as long as it gives good pvp. I mean, I did miss playing and lvling lowbies actually, so yeh I will go there.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

there wont be pvp, it will be full of hackers who lvled up fast by hacking and they will create glacial sets too early with edited over powered stats while you pay a lot on scrolls just to get lvl up

it would be even more empty and dead, once whoever stupid guild will be on top, the server will immediately die..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast