+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    INT DEKAN BUILD FEATURES- waiting about 1000 years probably game will close before some1 improve them and add a foking new skill alrdy -aoe breath-double breath or w.e something anything....... so untill game closes or someday there is some progress about this imma keep qq about it
    P.S.
    you people might say whatever u like about ynk paradoxes or whatever but they are playing their cards well even with negative odds, first knocked down botsmall, now kicking pservers out so GG YNK well played
    Last edited by Gebieter118; 07-14-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Once the server evolves and we see the power difference on each class we'll try to make certain changes.
    Lol this says it all right here. You can't even load up some toons with maxxed out gear and scroll them with the max scrolls and whatever other costumes/IM you plan on introducing and see wtf end game will look like? I can already tell you, you have craft weapons temps will double dip off, empower, and scrolls, its going to end up stupid, and then what, people just begging QQ nerf blunt mastery again, and it won't ever get done.

Even if you don't have walters, the 150 talismans, reinforcable boss drops, etc...where does that put this server, pretty much right after the point where chimeras were released on Jin, but prior to walters, and with no 6x% glacials? I got news for ya, temps were OP then...they were still hitting regulars then that were more then twice as hard as what other classes can do now even with all the stat inflation that has been introduced. I recall them doing 10-15ks then, other guys hitting 1-2ks lol...yeah thats so much better then other guys doing 2-3ks and templars doing 30ks.

You aren't fixing anything with, your just tricking a bunch of stupid people into reinforcing and forging new gear before they realize ****s going to be massively unbalanced here as well.

well i just come back to furom and read alot of the comments here.
    i must say i didnt play over 6 years , but from what i saw
    the new items and stones and also the new enchds ruined the game ( above what ppl say)
    and as far as i remember when lvl cup was lvl 99 and max gear was boss drops ( without boots) and glacial set and weps was max gear to get .... SERVER was FULL !
    i mean if you ask me ( i am old player but my real work ar life is markting for big company at israel and los angels
    ... according to the ppl here you server shuold he like that :

boss drops cant be boots
    ohter rings can be max to +12 max !
    eyes / glass and ears MUST keep as the normal old way and i mean the max 42 vit/ int etc...
    max gear shuold be glacial set and glacial weps -- this way ppl will have motivation to farm alot and make a gruop farm hunting
    ppl wi ve active at forgeing events ,and market will be also active .. also this way will keep the pvp blanaced becuase ppl with money and ppl with less money will be the same .... that what ppl want -FAIR PVP-.
    pet saction - shuold keep the same pet as old way ( i mean lion lvl 3 was best pet and shuold keep that way)
    also max gear shuold be boots max to +12 same the rings .
    about costome armor / hat / = keep it max +20 stats
    about skills i dont know since i didnt play 6-7 years.
    but from what i read and see .... this is so far the best ideas i cuold give for the new server!

yours .
    ELI EDRi

Banned
    Mark my words outcome of this server will be death of Rohan, Jin/Ran people will go there, leaving those 2 servers dead. MERGE jin and RAN plz.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Lol this says it all right here. You can't even load up some toons with maxxed out gear and scroll them with the max scrolls and whatever other costumes/IM you plan on introducing and see wtf end game will look like? I can already tell you, you have craft weapons temps will double dip off, empower, and scrolls, its going to end up stupid, and then what, people just begging QQ nerf blunt mastery again, and it won't ever get done.

Even if you don't have walters, the 150 talismans, reinforcable boss drops, etc...where does that put this server, pretty much right after the point where chimeras were released on Jin, but prior to walters, and with no 6x% glacials? I got news for ya, temps were OP then...they were still hitting regulars then that were more then twice as hard as what other classes can do now even with all the stat inflation that has been introduced. I recall them doing 10-15ks then, other guys hitting 1-2ks lol...yeah thats so much better then other guys doing 2-3ks and templars doing 30ks.

You aren't fixing anything with, your just tricking a bunch of stupid people into reinforcing and forging new gear before they realize ****s going to be massively unbalanced here as well.
    Max scrolls not gonna happen, op costumes not gonna happen. Reinforced boss drops not gonna happen. I can understand your frustration and where it's coming from, we are not calling anything a "fix" or telling you it's the server you always dreamed of. It's a new server with different ways to obtain gear and armor. Where players can use crones to obtain scrolls, power badges and crones for some crafted gear and where power injection in the Item Mall is minimal, think of it as 10% extra, and a maximum of 20% increase and that will potentially be out of luck not just straight up purchases. And even then we might even just keep it at a 10% minimal increase. Anything that you can get in the game is slightly similar to what you will be able to obtain in the IM. One of our main goals is to avoid bloating stats in a character and keep the power difference between spenders and non spenders minimal so the PvP is not full of grief and both bring a good competition towards each other. And please avoid comments like : you are tricking a bunch of stupid people. Zero tricks, no stupid people here. Yes, it is a warning to behave.

Yes !!! Atzigan, I love you. This put a smile on my face. From being inactive for 4 months+ i'm looking forward to downloading rohan again. Let's just hope there are no people making hacked gears and crap on the new server
    Ps: will templars blunt mastery be fixed ?
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

when this server on...

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Mark my words outcome of this server will be death of Rohan, Jin/Ran people will go there, leaving those 2 servers dead. MERGE jin and RAN plz.
    Why merge Jin and Ran when they're 2 completely different servers ? 1 server has op hacked indo gear, the other has upg/epics
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

I see this as the end game of PWI. This server will kill off Ran and Jin, and by the time people realize this server is no better, there wont be any population to go back to on Ran/Jin. So everyone will be stuck to play this new server or just simply quit. I'm sure as much as they say the IM wont play as big of a part, they'll manage to throw something in to squeeze more money out of players. Btw boss drops will still pretty much be pointless as long as twins remain, only ones that'll be worth getting are Bez/Ruler. I think if they want to go this way, then they should tweek the stats on some of the other boss drops. Anyway I see this just being another Temp and Dekans owning everything else server.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Yes !!! Atzigan, I love you. This put a smile on my face. From being inactive for 4 months+ i'm looking forward to downloading rohan again. Let's just hope there are no people making hacked gears and crap on the new server
    Ps: will templars blunt mastery be fixed ?
    Trust me I do want Blunt mastery and hero skills to be balanced out. We've already sent requests but our devs priorities don't seem to be that. At the earliest we'll probably get a fix on those skill later this year, maybe earlier but I can't reveal a set date or give you guys the hype of change until I get solid response from the devs saying: Yes guys we'll do it this date. Until then, we have to make the best of what we have and try our best to provide a good experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast