+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We tried providing a level cap but were unable to approve it for this server, however the status on the equipment is reduced to Rank 6 stats. I will try to share the stat numbers on Rank 6. But this server is mostly focusing on Power Arena equipment, items you can obtain with crones etc. Once the server evolves and we see the power difference on each class we'll try to make certain changes. Soulstones will not reach above VII, we will even only release VI. We aim to make the majority if not everything obtainable via crones.
    Amazing stuff, maybe as well to make the things obtained by power arena be hard, or like to make the equipment not 100% good stat. Just to let people sell items, exchange etc. Or maybe to make this part of armors good for some characters, and the others like bedrons, glacials good for others?
    I mean don't let those things easy to be obtained so people can sell items for ecash, crones etc.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    No crone selling sounds nice but how will you sink crones? Also the consignment shop will rise in popularity so I hope it gets an interface update.

I think one of the things that this game really needs is a secondary ingame currency. You have a few of them but they are just terrible.

1: IP tickets- the mall is overpriced and there is just nothing there
    2: PA badges- only offers the PA weaps/armour
    3: War song badges- only unlocks titles
    4: Kalista fragments- only gets 5k hp scroll and 5% pd/md?
    5: Achievement points- wouldnt be worth it for ran/jin players if it was limited to the standards of the new server.

An ingame IM that uses crones sounds terrible because crones are something you can farm with an alt and pass around or win billions of in a town war or win billions in the former survival arena.

What you really need is a currency that is bound to the character that awards participation.

On ran and on jin you will see players CONSTANTLY dodging pressure from the pvp guilds by making alts and joining "neutral" guilds all while taking advantage of the schedule of the serious pvp guild (showing up for ruler, maintenance pvps etc.) You should never be able to get the best of both worlds and this is in my opinion the BIGGEST PROBLEM with this game imbalances aside this game LIVES on the battlefield if theres no pvp theres no game the server is dead because people dont have to face the enemy if they dont want to. Event rewards have to go to event inventory and if you are going to make an ingame IM you have to make people work hard on their chars to get the items. Explore the scenarios make sure that people cant get carried (think: power arena right now) or abuse alts to get what you need (think: kalista fragments right now).

I am still taking my time to digest the other parts of this news but this topic is something that I have spoken on before and I have taken advantage of this part of the game and other players have also and its one of the stepping stones to letting the game die out.
    Exactly what im trying to say, don't let these things be an easy obtainable, let people work hard for these things, this aswell will provide better transactions and items exchange.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned

Awards Showcase

No in-game IM. Just vendors selling their items for crones.
    People who want to be the best without any cost will have to definitely work their way through. Of course it won't be easy as imagined.
    We tried doing some changes to the IP Mall but devs suggested to focus our changes on the Badge Exchange Mall since the Power Arena will be constantly active for players to participate in and obtain badges. Former Survival Arena is being worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    No in-game IM. Just vendors selling their items for crones.
    People who want to be the best without any cost will have to definitely work their way through. Of course it won't be easy as imagined.
    We tried doing some changes to the IP Mall but devs suggested to focus our changes on the Badge Exchange Mall since the Power Arena will be constantly active for players to participate in and obtain badges. Former Survival Arena is being worked on.
    If you don't mind to tell us how they will have to work their way through. I mean, how?!! Like most of the items but boss drops will be obtained by power arena, which will be available as yous aid most of the time.

{Prophet Mohammad}

In another point of view I don't mind that actually lol. Maybe if they all have the same armors, will prolong the pvp, so you basically saying that the only way to be good is by fighting over bossdrops. Not bad idea, actually if items and scrolls will be available in game, that rocks. Gj

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Darn. I'd be sold on the level 99 cap.

Actually, people want to pvp, but it's because they're so much weaker than max geared people that it becomes pointless. From what Atzigan said, it sounds like their solution is to make everything equally accessible to everyone. This time around, they'll hopefully be using a model based on micro-transactions instead of huge p2w events that kills off the population.

Not sold on the idea as it is, but it's an interesting change. Will be keen to hear what pve aspects will be improved upon since it sounds like farming gear will be useless. Maybe quests with good rewards and that actually requires partying up?
    Yep exactly .

{Prophet Mohammad}

Oh yea important edit. If you want this thing to continue well you should make the boss drops untradeable, also not to be put in your treasure? This way people will keep fighting over bossdrops for the ever.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Well what can i say, seems like we are moving in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Darn. I'd be sold on the level 99 cap.

Actually, people want to pvp, but it's because they're so much weaker than max geared people that it becomes pointless. From what Atzigan said, it sounds like their solution is to make everything equally accessible to everyone. This time around, they'll hopefully be using a model based on micro-transactions instead of huge p2w events that kills off the population.

Not sold on the idea as it is, but it's an interesting change. Will be keen to hear what pve aspects will be improved upon since it sounds like farming gear will be useless. Maybe quests will good rewards and actually requires partying up?
    Thats not what we are talking about we are talking about people trying to get the best of both worlds.

This is about people who have a char in a big pvp guild and dodge the pressure of being hunted when they try to farm by using an alt. If you join a big pvp guild that means you are ready to take on some of the best players in the game. As a commander and a former GM I can tell you I turned down tons of players from my guild because I can tell they were not ready. If they are not 108 and dont have the gear they get shut down and even if they meet those requirements I get a feel for what direction they are going in and spell out what is going to happen. You will die you will lose exp we dont win everything and its hard. And thats how it HAS to be people avoiding pvp and trying to dictate when there is action just makes it less and less and less worth it for you to pay for IM. Can you picture spending 30 bucks to pvp for less than 2 hours a day? thats terrible :|

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Boss Drops are a huge part of game progression. And due to the items even those obtainable via monsters being reduced in Power. PvE will be essentially more challenging and will encourage more partying up instead going commando trying to kill a boss monster on your own. The Power Arena, being multiple times a week means badge price increases as well. Armor, weapon and accessories can be obtained by a sum of crones or power badges that cannot yet be revealed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast