+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    -You will have to rethink about the 100+ skills, especially the dekans ones because dekans gona rape. Maybe just make the cap lvl 99?
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned
    as long as there are no 55% att stones and 45% att speed it's fine. The weapons themselves arent broken its the options that go in them.

And no, IV armors? why? Are you planning on making people plus their weapons for +12,18. This is so wrong dude.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    -You will have to rethink about the 100+ skills, especially the dekans ones because dekans gona rape. Maybe just make the cap lvl 99?
    We tried providing a level cap but were unable to approve it for this server, however the status on the equipment is reduced to Rank 6 stats. I will try to share the stat numbers on Rank 6. But this server is mostly focusing on Power Arena equipment, items you can obtain with crones etc. Once the server evolves and we see the power difference on each class we'll try to make certain changes. Soulstones will not reach above VII, we will even only release VI. We aim to make the majority if not everything obtainable via crones.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by totoa View Post
    as long as there are no 55% att stones and 45% att speed it's fine. The weapons themselves arent broken its the options that go in them.
    No 55% att stones or crazy stat boosts

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    And no, IV armors? why? Are you planning on making people plus their weapons for +12,18. This is so wrong dude.
    No +ing above +12 we'll release further details later on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Chimera Weapons, Armor, Accessories etc. will be available for purchase via crones (No they will not be deleted). They can however be changed to a higher tier weapon or armor in-game. This will be announced at a later date. If Armor Reinforcement Stones are of your concern they will also potentially be available via Power Badge Exchange mall but this is yet to be confirmed.
    So in other words...server is dead on arrival. If you aren't going to nerf blunt mastery, and you are going to put these into the server, its just going to be Jin round two as far as class balance goes.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    So in other words...server is dead on arrival. If you aren't going to nerf blunt mastery, and you are going to put these into the server, its just going to be Jin round two as far as class balance goes.
    The equipment stats being toned down will reduce the overall power in all skills.

Banned
    awesome , i rly like the crone thing. Crones have alwasy been sooo useless in Ran/Jin, am glad I can see a lot of the feedback from the survey's in this new server.

No crone selling sounds nice but how will you sink crones? Also the consignment shop will rise in popularity so I hope it gets an interface update.

I think one of the things that this game really needs is a secondary ingame currency. You have a few of them but they are just terrible.

1: IP tickets- the mall is overpriced and there is just nothing there
    2: PA badges- only offers the PA weaps/armour
    3: War song badges- only unlocks titles
    4: Kalista fragments- only gets 5k hp scroll and 5% pd/md?
    5: Achievement points- wouldnt be worth it for ran/jin players if it was limited to the standards of the new server.

An ingame IM that uses crones sounds terrible because crones are something you can farm with an alt and pass around or win billions of in a town war or win billions in the former survival arena.

What you really need is a currency that is bound to the character that awards participation.

On ran and on jin you will see players CONSTANTLY dodging pressure from the pvp guilds by making alts and joining "neutral" guilds all while taking advantage of the schedule of the serious pvp guild (showing up for ruler, maintenance pvps etc.) You should never be able to get the best of both worlds and this is in my opinion the BIGGEST PROBLEM with this game imbalances aside this game LIVES on the battlefield if theres no pvp theres no game the server is dead because people dont have to face the enemy if they dont want to. Event rewards have to go to event inventory and if you are going to make an ingame IM you have to make people work hard on their chars to get the items. Explore the scenarios make sure that people cant get carried (think: power arena right now) or abuse alts to get what you need (think: kalista fragments right now).

I am still taking my time to digest the other parts of this news but this topic is something that I have spoken on before and I have taken advantage of this part of the game and other players have also and its one of the stepping stones to letting the game die out.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me