+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14
    i wish i had the camera recording when i read that announcement..... xD a lot of my suggestions are being used! hell yes! ill give this new server a try, but you should name it "The golden age" as i suggested a while back

Thank you gm's for trying as much as you have so far! keep it up!!!!
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    i wish i had the camera recording when i read that announcement..... xD a lot of my suggestions are being used! hell yes! ill give this new server a try, but you should name it "The golden age" as i suggested a while back

Thank you gm's for trying as much as you have so far! keep it up!!!!
    I think they can only do Korean names.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    I think they can only do Korean names.
    hmmm, well do you know anybody that can translate? o:
    Long Live Rohan!

Commoner
    Lol everyone jizzing over this new server...yet you forget what company you're dealing with. You think this will be all rainbows and butterflies? That we'll have the server we so desperately want because of our experiences with other servers?

The only thing you people should care about are server rates. Could give 2 f*cks about all this available content. Though we should all know what server rates will be like. Sorry to be the negative nancy here but don't be so quick to celebrate anything. Especially if the server is based around crone, I doubt it will be easy to obtain. Who knows I could be wrong

shame on all of you men
    if you guys waiting this new server and thinking that going to make the game change its not , still the same ****
    we don't need a new server or game change , we need Gms to change that all
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Nope.

But it'll be good at the start - before it gets bleeped over, by that time I'll be tired of grinding anyways.

With this playerbase, the term "fun" is quite debatable. Can't recall playing any mmo's where the community is so hateful towards eachother - even within the same guilds.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

you dont know how those game are stupid and cant even run this game, and there still gms helping ppl out at skype making for them items by paying ??
    the company just so desperate that why they remake new server
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

That's where the money is boys!!!! new server here I come, let me grab my wallet and see which credit card ill use.....hmmm....AMEX??? VISA???? Oh **** new items came out, let me buy that ****... one day I was roaming around gratt, Poof!!!!! YNK aka GOD,sorry bud im your character and items and all the money you spent "10K" cuz you abuse a bug!!!!! and that's the end of you and your bubbly money.
    like I said GAME IS DEAD!!!!! such a waste YNK/Playwith WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*taking your character