Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    this game died when Latavla stopped playing........ #truestory
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    There is a difference between doing dmg and killing someone.

Ps: aren't you soul something ? Yeh you have died many times, and it was so easy for these temps.
    soul something?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    soul something?
    yeye you are souljr or something close.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    yeye you are souljr or something close.
    never heard of him I think you got your facts wrong

Need help? PM me

never heard of him I think you got your facts wrong
    Yeh sure .
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

In my opinion, there shouldn't be any strength in the Avenger Talisman at all.

Storm Assault is OP enough even without the Talisman. That, plus DPP is strong enough to kill almost any other class. Adding an extra 200 Strength will only make it more OP. I just feel like Predators can't keep up with Avengers yenno.
    #wethenorth

Well, North...

That's what happen when you flood the game with Pure Attack, Heroic Power makes it even worse, then you have the OP Critical Blow Scrolls on top of that. It makes pvp favor races with powerful sudden attack. Back when people were using 51's, there were good reasons in group pvp to pick a Str Guardian over a Str Dhan. A bit more Pdef, more HP, Block Rate or more DD from your dagger. The Str Dhan could kill fast, but was squishy. The Guardian took some time to kill, but he could survive long enough to wreak absolute havoc with OS.........

..... fast forward 4-5 years later, and defense does not matter at all. When everybody has over 1k pure Attack, and Heroic Power, your higher HP, Pdef, and DD means nothing. Asking the question, "Would you rather have a Ranger or a Guardian"?, is like asking "Would you rather go into a war zone with paper armor, or plastic armor? It doesn't matter what you pick, if you get hit, you'll be f'ed up.

It's like the scene from The Hurt Locker, where Sgt. William James is handling that car with a ****-ton of bombs inside. He knows that if they explode, he'd be turned into a meaty mist, even with his bomb suit, so he just takes the suit off so he's much more quick and maneuverable, so that if something goes wrong, he has a chance to quickly run away and survive.

Your only hope is to remove Pure Attack from all things except weapons, and fix Heroic Power so that equal levels counteract each other. Until then, you people are screwed.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 07-11-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Banned
    get debuffed? shadow sprint seal yourself and buff back up. Its a class that can run off self buff+alm I dont see what the big deal is. Avengers are not meant to be a frontline dps like a templar or humans (RIP ) people are complaining that they cant derp with their class like they can with a templar not because templars are stronger than their class.
    That's why I said you'd get cc'd. Those templars...the ones you always act like have no skills in their arsenals other than blunt mastery and reflect...they have multiple ranged cc skills, and once they get on top of you, you won't live long enough to do anything.

Its not about that its about people just repeating what they hear from other people without actually playing the game. I was in game today in fact pvped 12 temps only 1 hit over 15k. None of them killed me and I hit them anywhere from 12-18k does not look as imbalanced as you make it out to be. And before you talk whatever you want to say these ppl were in PIM costumes and +12s at the minimum some with 18s. I will never take any balance talk from you seriously because jin is just ****ed up plain and simple. My server operates just fine and we got glacial chars everywhere and they dont complain one bit.
    Lol I'm tempted to go look for that thread where you were bitching some temp hit you for 60k. Plus you still dodge the fact that those people with the same set up on another toon would hit what, 3-4ks? Yeah so balanced lol. Well except that fat kid's dhan, he's hitting 10k regulars with str twins and a +0 and +6 ring.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    lolwhat?

int does not increase mdef.

To reduce the magic damage you take you can do any combination of the following:

A) Get glacial armour and reinforce it (on jin it should be +8 and up and on ran it should be +11 and up)
    B) Get higher DD weapons
    C) Get all stat items (Talismans, costumes, rings etc) that will increase your psy. Every point in psy gives you 1 mdef so having lets say after IM stuff and all stat rings you have 400+psy thats 4xx mdef.
    D) Mdef scroll (you can get 5% ingame using kalista fragments or you can buy on the IM.)

Dual statted armours are also an option but I dont bother with them.
    Shadow isn't exactly a bookworm when it comes to this game's mechanics, you know. Even with the class she plays. It doesn't matter though, anyway, the mound of crap you people are faced with is stacked all the way up to the Thermosphere, and your tools are plastic spoons.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 07-11-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    That's why I said you'd get cc'd. Those templars...the ones you always act like have no skills in their arsenals other than blunt mastery and reflect...they have multiple ranged cc skills, and once they get on top of you, you won't live long enough to do anything.

shadow? sprint away then seal. If they already used debuff like you said in the scenario then getting cced is out of the question once you get shadow up. If there is some duo or trio and you get netbinded thats not a class imbalance problem.

Lol I'm tempted to go look for that thread where you were bitching some temp hit you for 60k. Plus you still dodge the fact that those people with the same set up on another toon would hit what, 3-4ks? Yeah so balanced lol. Well except that fat kid's dhan, he's hitting 10k regulars with str twins and a +0 and +6 ring.
    PA buff on that temp dont be silly theres no templar that hits 60k outside of PA on ran. Go onto ran server and ask all the glacial chars in big guilds how much does the average templar hit you for and if they have a chance to react and they will say anywhere from 10-12k and yes they do. Not all classes were meant to be the same either so the fact that another toon with the same gear would hit 3-4ks doesnt bother me especially when you have OS or Storm assault or superior lockdown or more utility. Templars hit harder before too did that stop imba and friends from making dhans and guardians and rangers? nop did tom stop playing his ranger because templars are too strong? did lucas give up on his guardian because templars are stronger (before the stat cap) nop. There is nothing wrong with templars or other classes theres something wrong with the mentality of the average player who wouldnt dare rise to the challenge of playing another class. This talisman was intended to bring other classes closer to templar not to skew the sense of pvp balance because the game is balanced every class has a place in a pvp if you know how to play. The only exception to this is mages because people have too much hp for damage over time skills to kill anyone and their burst damage is nonexistant. Even SPP played a fking ranger in pvp and thats with almost all the OP gear we have now (he left after stat cap). Are you telling me you are worse at this game than SPP?

Need help? PM me