Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I wanna see some QQing, this should spark it:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Debuff is not a big deal and if you derp on your dhan yeah ur gonna get debuffed and raped but its a class that relies on the element of surprise. Oh and FYI I kill 60% dd temps with my AGILITY dhan as long as you dont derp its easy now picture how much easier it is for a str dhan who has 2 burst damage abilities instead of having to slash people with my dagger. And best part is this is with my agi dhan not using invenom because of SD. Which isnt a problem for str dhans either theres nothing wrong with dhans you are delusional.

People qq oh ShadowAce is a templar supporter blablabla I own almost every class (**** the beserkers/dekans and I shoulda made a scout). All that I do is protect templars from circlejerk nerf talks that spoil the game. Take a look at reddit for any popular game and you will see why circlejerk nerf talks are bad.
    Ermygad ShadowAce is such a bitch :3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    Umm really? I got one. Just cuz they aren't popular doesn't mean they're not played.
    Even if they are playable, so? What can int dekan does against 50-70% magical resistance or 36/45% of skill defense? He will be crushed in an instant...
    Retired/Quit status.

so you just want int dekans to be non-existent in game?

Just because int dekans are getting crushed in an instant doesn't mean, you can't have fun with it.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    so you just want int dekans to be non-existent in game?
    Ofc I do want them to be existent in the game, but they are not actually. Look where the game is going now... And only 3 people do have magical zhen at the run server, the rest is with melee and one is ""hybrid" actually.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Just because int dekans are getting crushed in an instant doesn't mean, you can't have fun with it.
    what fun I could have, tell me? Shooting temps with 150s breath and 2k health drain?
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-11-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Debuff is not a big deal and if you derp on your dhan yeah ur gonna get debuffed and raped but its a class that relies on the element of surprise. Oh and FYI I kill 60% dd temps with my AGILITY dhan as long as you dont derp its easy now picture how much easier it is for a str dhan who has 2 burst damage abilities instead of having to slash people with my dagger. And best part is this is with my agi dhan not using invenom because of SD. Which isnt a problem for str dhans either theres nothing wrong with dhans you are delusional.
    Must be some massively undergeared, stupid temps you killed. Or afk people running hunter kits. One debuff could easily make you have to stop and rebuff if you want to put any dps out, considering your crit skill getting debuffed means your damage is poop, and in the time you stop to debuff you just get cc'd and dead.

People qq oh ShadowAce is a templar supporter blablabla I own almost every class (**** the beserkers/dekans and I shoulda made a scout). All that I do is protect templars from circlejerk nerf talks that spoil the game. Take a look at reddit for any popular game and you will see why circlejerk nerf talks are bad.
    Lol...great argument. People on reddit talking about nerfs in general make templars swinging 30k+ regulars and 100k+ shield strikes balanced. Oh wait...weren't you one of the ones bitching about spirit stones when they released the ridiculous OP version...why was nerfing those a good move, I thought you were anti-nerf?

You crack me up though...your too stupid to realize that even on Ran templar damage is scaling faster then any other class. Another stat inflation update or two and upgrade templars will be hitting more like craft templars are now, and craft templars are going to be killing upgrade users in 2-3 regulars like they kill everyone on Jin now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Even if they are playable, so? What can int dekan does against 50-70% magical resistance or 36/45% of skill defense? He will be crushed in an instant...
    So does that mean we should get rid of Vit dekans? They're also affected by the exact same thing. I guess we can all go back to the good ole days of 08, when everyone was a str dekans cuz they were the top class.

Ofc I do want them to be existent in the game, but they are not actually. Look where the game is going now... And only 3 people do have magical zhen at the run server, the rest is with melee and one is ""hybrid" actually.
    Lol only 3? just cuz there's not many upg magic zhens, doesn't mean there aren't Glacial ones. Granted they aren't great atm, til that fkn option stat cap gets lifted, which Atzigan is claiming will happen soon. But I've personally made a 67% and 68% magic zhen, I know there's quite a few out there. Hell I was even talking someone leveling up an int dekan yesterday. I mean if that's how you look at all classes then we might as well delete half of them, like scouts, zerkers, dex guards, str defs. Let's everyone all play Temps now, cuz that's the "in" thing to do I guess.

what fun I could have, tell me? Shooting temps with 150s breath and 2k health drain?
    If that's all your hitting, then you're doing something seriously wrong. On non-upg users who have Heroic I hit at least 5k drains, and my dekan atm is only 105, my breath was 3kish. And before you scream how low that is, that was lv 6 buffs. I wasn't even fully geared on it. Heck alot of the top temps have Talis maces now, so they don't have all that extra hp/dd that comes from Upgs. Guess we should just give up on them like you said, right? Imo if ynk just tweeked Breath so it wasn't affected by pdef, they'd be alot more viable in PvP.

Btw damage of Breath/Hdrain on ppl under 101 = to around 30-40k with each skill, and again wasn't full buffed. Just throwing that out there. So yeah not completely useless class, you could have alot of fun trolling lowbies w/ them. Not to mention with the Range on Breath, you can hit someone with it a mile away
    Last edited by Khromn; 07-11-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Must be some massively undergeared, stupid temps you killed. Or afk people running hunter kits. One debuff could easily make you have to stop and rebuff if you want to put any dps out, considering your crit skill getting debuffed means your damage is poop, and in the time you stop to debuff you just get cc'd and dead.

get debuffed? shadow sprint seal yourself and buff back up. Its a class that can run off self buff+alm I dont see what the big deal is. Avengers are not meant to be a frontline dps like a templar or humans (RIP ) people are complaining that they cant derp with their class like they can with a templar not because templars are stronger than their class.

Lol...great argument. People on reddit talking about nerfs in general make templars swinging 30k+ regulars and 100k+ shield strikes balanced. Oh wait...weren't you one of the ones bitching about spirit stones when they released the ridiculous OP version...why was nerfing those a good move, I thought you were anti-nerf?

You crack me up though...your too stupid to realize that even on Ran templar damage is scaling faster then any other class. Another stat inflation update or two and upgrade templars will be hitting more like craft templars are now, and craft templars are going to be killing upgrade users in 2-3 regulars like they kill everyone on Jin now.
    Its not about that its about people just repeating what they hear from other people without actually playing the game. I was in game today in fact pvped 12 temps only 1 hit over 15k. None of them killed me and I hit them anywhere from 12-18k does not look as imbalanced as you make it out to be. And before you talk whatever you want to say these ppl were in PIM costumes and +12s at the minimum some with 18s. I will never take any balance talk from you seriously because jin is just ****ed up plain and simple. My server operates just fine and we got glacial chars everywhere and they dont complain one bit.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

There is a difference between doing dmg and killing someone.

Ps: aren't you soul something ? Yeh you have died many times, and it was so easy for these temps.
    Last edited by kromantian; 07-11-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}