Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I would suggest, now that Humans have only one stat per weap and dual wield is not going to be that good as it was, Make Def and Guard Talisman obtainable by both classes lets say i want a str defender i want to hit hard and survive i take the Defender talisman or if i want to just hit hard and maybe crit to i take the guard talisman, same for guard let them choose if they want to tank more Def tali or hit harder Guard tali.

HalfElfs Scouts need more Dex and ranged if possible the additional 1k def is not bad but the damage im doing is not that noticeable, i do crit kind of hard with skill Arrows. Rangers are meh ok 350dex is kind of a lot but welll nothing to complain about without their wing foot they are just a slow ass dead half elf (Kind of like scouts :/ )

Dhans Pred and Avenger talis... ok why more str for avenger they already hit hard as hell they shoul be like templars no main stat at all. The agi addition is not bad for both str and agi avengers. For Pred the talisman is perfect soo far but rather than giving agi give vit so they can tank better and make avenger talisman be obtainable by preds lets say i want to go agi pred i take the avenger talisman or i want to go str i take the normal pred talisman. (Avenger doesn't need more str so taking more str for it is out of the question).

Dark Elfs same story if i want to make an int wizard i take the warlock talisman or i want to play normal wizard i take the wizard talisman. It will all be about what build i want to play same with Dragon Knight and Dragon Sage. I want Str Sage i go with DK talisman or i want to play int DK i go with Sage talisman. Remember not all builds are supposed to be one stat oriented only.

Giants Savage Talisman is one of the best improvements so far seen in these talismans they need it and fast. Same with Berserker best talisman so far.

Priests Talisman is kind of ok i dont know if it needs more vit or giving the same amount of Psy and Int is going to solve anything but Priests need a lil more love to that talisman.

The more tanky are the classes fixed here the better and more challenging the game becomes. Remember that a lot of people are used to 1 shot their targets and are going to cry if they dont see their main stats on the talisman (Tamplars and Avangers). These 2 classes dont need more damage, they are good how they are. I would have said Ranger to but rangers are not that OP if you stun and hit them their WF is all they need so no need to fix anything on them 350 more dex is ok.
    Another thing is make this talismans stats not too official lets say if a class becomes too op in the future with these talismans make them fix it talisman wise if its the talisman, as we all know they are meant to be a PvP balance fix for this version of Rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Intelligence - 350 - what is it for? Magical classes do not exist here anymore because of high magical resistance and skill defense
    Umm really? I got one. Just cuz they aren't popular doesn't mean they're not played. Maybe instead of insisting that they aren't viable and there shouldn't be int on the tailsman. You should be suggesting that it has more int or Magic att on it, to make them more PvP oriented again.

In a non related statement to int dekans -

I like how people whine that tailsmans don't have such and such a stat.

THE POINT IS TO BALANCE CLASSES, NOT MAKE THE OP'D ONES EVEN STRONGER. SO QUIT ASKING FOR VIT ON DEKANS AND INT ON TEMPLARS.
    Last edited by Khromn; 07-10-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Banned
    These are all pretty nice if your playing **** class vs **** class but the second you throw a templar into the mix these = meaningless. When is the blunt mastery nerf coming?

I think avengers should have predator talismans, because of the fact that on RAN server they have upgrades, and on both servers they have sd armors. That's beside people don't really have +18 beze with set effects, or +18 abso.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    I think avengers should have predator talismans, because of the fact that on RAN server they have upgrades, and on both servers they have sd armors. That's beside people don't really have +18 beze with set effects, or +18 abso.
    lol wait so the overpowered dhan should have the talisman that makes the less overpowered class strong because they have a problem killing people on ran with good gear? Sorry to break your heart avengers with mediocre gear are killing max geared players with ease.

And I see people complaining about guardian/def talisman but dont want to complain about the stat cap that destroyed the class? Because they dont own a guard or a def

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lol wait so the overpowered dhan should have the talisman that makes the less overpowered class strong because they have a problem killing people on ran with good gear? Sorry to break your heart avengers with mediocre gear are killing max geared players with ease.

And I see people complaining about guardian/def talisman but dont want to complain about the stat cap that destroyed the class? Because they dont own a guard or a def
    That doesn't happen unless the templar is fully debuffed, so yeh the dhan would be killed even before he takes down half of the templar's hp, that's beside avengers wont do **** if their str/alm got debuffed which proly will happen if they decided to face a templar. 60dd, sup?
    And yes i'm talking about temps since nobody plays other characters. So unless u like to be a sz dhan who goes out to dpp then back again to his sz because he is afraid of getting debuffed, then yeh sure np.
    Last edited by kromantian; 07-10-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

And no, storm assault is useless at the moment you get debuffed because the time u will take to rebuff your self, the templar will be having another debuff rdy .

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned
    Why are you trying to talk balance with ShadowAce? She's the one that talks about how only godly templars are good and weak ones only hit 5ks...even though you'd have to insanely ****ing ridiculous gear on any other toon to hit a 5k regular. But you know...if you had gear of that caliber you'd just put it on a templar and be doing 90k regulars lol.

But in a strange twist of fate, I do agree with her point on the dhan talismans. If people had to rank builds from most OP to least OP str avengers would be pretty high up on the list. I'd rather see talismans boost things high up on the list less, and things further down the list more. But again...if they won't nerf blunt mastery its all pointless...really don't matter if a str defender fighting an agi avenger is a more fun matchup after the talismans are implemented, because a templar could just come over and crush them both in a couple swings anyhow.

>Adds new Talismans to try and balance Templars
    >Still has a Talisman with +118 All Stat, +278 Attack
    > +278 Attack

Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    That doesn't happen unless the templar is fully debuffed, so yeh the dhan would be killed even before he takes down half of the templar's hp, that's beside avengers wont do **** if their str/alm got debuffed which proly will happen if they decided to face a templar. 60dd, sup?
    And yes i'm talking about temps since nobody plays other characters. So unless u like to be a sz dhan who goes out to dpp then back again to his sz because he is afraid of getting debuffed, then yeh sure np.

Debuff is not a big deal and if you derp on your dhan yeah ur gonna get debuffed and raped but its a class that relies on the element of surprise. Oh and FYI I kill 60% dd temps with my AGILITY dhan as long as you dont derp its easy now picture how much easier it is for a str dhan who has 2 burst damage abilities instead of having to slash people with my dagger. And best part is this is with my agi dhan not using invenom because of SD. Which isnt a problem for str dhans either theres nothing wrong with dhans you are delusional.

People qq oh ShadowAce is a templar supporter blablabla I own almost every class (**** the beserkers/dekans and I shoulda made a scout). All that I do is protect templars from circlejerk nerf talks that spoil the game. Take a look at reddit for any popular game and you will see why circlejerk nerf talks are bad.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me