+ Reply to Thread

Who Make rule who have spot hunting in ice castle until he/her disconnect?

i want ask you gm, can every one hunting in ice castle?
    or just 1 ppl can play there?

I personally think that all map is free for all. So that means every player can hunt on a particular map, we just have to respect their spot. If there are players on a certain spot, move to another location.

So imagine this, you are sitting in a public seat, then suddenly someone came and just sit on top of you..

But I know this is a game, so everybody must share and have some respect, don't be too greedy like there is no tomorrow or no other place to hunt.

No, this game has no spot rule. First hit get the MOB.
    KS is when you first hit but other player hits your MOB without your permission
    KS is not tolerated in any game

It is expected among players to respect the area/zone of other players in-game when grinding for exp. The same rules apply for other MMORPG games on the internet. At first, publishers and developers have to put those rules because MMORPG's are new at that point, but as time goes by players adopted this rule in their gameplay. As a reminder, here are some of the common rules that MMORPGs imposes:

•Do not attack other players' monsters without their permission.
    •A monster "belongs" to another player if it is attacking, being attacked by, or following that player.
    •When casting area attacks/skills, make sure not to hit other players' monsters.
    •Purposefully gathering normal monsters and leading them to another player with the intention of killing them is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezimized View Post
    It is expected among players to respect the area/zone of other players in-game when grinding for exp. The same rules apply for other MMORPG games on the internet. At first, publishers and developers have to put those rules because MMORPG's are new at that point, but as time goes by players adopted this rule in their gameplay. As a reminder, here are some of the common rules that MMORPGs imposes:

•Do not attack other players' monsters without their permission.
    •A monster "belongs" to another player if it is attacking, being attacked by, or following that player.
    •When casting area attacks/skills, make sure not to hit other players' monsters.
    •Purposefully gathering normal monsters and leading them to another player with the intention of killing them is not allowed.

Basically you are saying is no KS.

Question is what if area A has 10 monster spawn. Player X claims that area A is his/her spot but is unable to kill all 10 monsters. Then comes Player Y, say Player Y can 1 hit the monster in area A. If Player Y comes into area A while player X is hunting in area A but does not kill steal the monsters that Player X, Player Y only hit the monsters that has 100% health. Is Player Y considered a bad player? But there is no rule in any MMO that says area A "belongs" to a player right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiyolate View Post
    So imagine this, you are sitting in a public seat, then suddenly someone came and just sit on top of you..

But I know this is a game, so everybody must share and have some respect, don't be too greedy like there is no tomorrow or no other place to hunt.
    Yes but that is real life and this is a game. A game is just for fun, if a player considers stealing a hunting spot and he is having fun. Then go ahead, it is just a matter of courtesy and respecting other players.

To have fun you can either be an assh**e or not is up to you. If the map if full and all spots are taken, I don't see why not share a spot but do not KS

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    I personally think that all map is free for all. So that means every player can hunt on a particular map, we just have to respect their spot. If there are players on a certain spot, move to another location.
    If the map if full and all spots are taken, I don't see why not share a spot but do not KS

Quote Originally Posted by bacquerel View Post
    Basically you are saying is no KS.

Question is what if area A has 10 monster spawn. Player X claims that area A is his/her spot but is unable to kill all 10 monsters. Then comes Player Y, say Player Y can 1 hit the monster in area A. If Player Y comes into area A while player X is hunting in area A but does not kill steal the monsters that Player X, Player Y only hit the monsters that has 100% health. Is Player Y considered a bad player? But there is no rule in any MMO that says area A "belongs" to a player right?
    True. I say if you can kill all those 10 monsters in one go then you may do so, otherwise just share the spot with other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezimized View Post
    True. I say if you can kill all those 10 monsters in one go then you may do so, otherwise just share the spot with other players.
    Well most players do not want to share their spot. Most players in MMO are that greedy you know