+ Reply to Thread

Stupid fuking game .!. **** sucker oh money

WTF I TRY PUT 1 ONLY 1 FUKING RING +6 AND I GOT 10 FAILS WTF ARE FUKING RETARD?????????????????????????? I JUST SPEND +3000 RPS REAL MONEY DUDE FOR A FUKING ring +6??????????? STUPID GAME **** YOU ALL GM DONT REALY KWON HARD FET MONEY THANT WEEE JUST PURCHASE FUKING RPS FOR FUKING NUB GM GET ON HOLIDAY **** YOU MEN SUCK ON MY DICK NO MORE MONEY FOR YOU SUCKERS .!.

Banned
    These fail rates are stupid. I don't get what they're thinking. If they were decent you'd have walked away with a few +6 items for your 30 bucks and at least felt like you got something you wanted for your money, and probably spent some more in the future. Instead they just rape everyone with fail ass rates...its like they don't want repeat customers.

Dude dont gotta rage man its just matter of luck or not. We all have our moments just dont gotta rage on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by catiasantos View Post
    WTF I TRY PUT 1 ONLY 1 FUKING RING +6 AND I GOT 10 FAILS WTF ARE FUKING RETARD?????????????????????????? I JUST SPEND +3000 RPS REAL MONEY DUDE FOR A FUKING ring +6??????????? STUPID GAME **** YOU ALL GM DONT REALY KWON HARD FET MONEY THANT WEEE JUST PURCHASE FUKING RPS FOR FUKING NUB GM GET ON HOLIDAY **** YOU MEN SUCK ON MY DICK NO MORE MONEY FOR YOU SUCKERS .!.
    haha i made +12 for 2k ecash not real money

These fail rates are just another tool in the box for YNK to persuade players to move over to their new money grabbing server. I really do feel sorry for those who have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours on jin.
    I asked a GM in game a while back if the forging event was still on at weekends, His reply to me was. As far as i'm aware the event is on at weekends. Ya a bollox reply, sounds like the cheque is in the post.