+ Reply to Thread

icant log in my account on game

hello guys im new to this im done downloading the rohan but i cant log in i have already account it always say that your account in not registered `i create already 2 accounts please help asap PM fast please

Banned
    you gotta verify them in your email i believe. either that or submit a ticket to ynkinteractive.com/support

i verify it already

im new here , can you help me guys .. i cant log in my account , what can i do ?? .. "your account is not registered"

I already encountered this kind of problem. I created my 1st account and it didn't work. I decided to create another one, and it my 2nd account. After that, I can log into my account. Guys, make sure that you verify your account in your email. Also, make sure that you use valid email. Once you placed your email account to your 1st account here in Rohan, you can't use it for the second time creating account here. In creating account, valid email is very important. Good luck Guys!

Guys if you're having trouble on verifying your accounts on your registered E-mail address, do follow this link. https://portal.playrohan.com/Member/...ification.html or else if problem still persist, do send your tickets at ynkinteractive.com/support/ and GM's might help you with that.