+ Reply to Thread

Seriously something is wrong with my character

I have a scout 102 and i have missing skill points in the skill tree, my stats point is -1, when i remove all the items that give me stats, my dex is 50 and i'm a full dex, basically it's like level 1 all over again. I should have 13xx or 14xx dex with self-buffed and about 13-4k range. However, my stats are all messed up. My self-buff RA is only 7.7k and only 9xx dex.

I used to be able to solo with just my lvl 2 unicorn in Upper but now my damage is cut in half and with lowered HP. I bought a prestige package but now i can't solo in upper anymore!!! The lvl 3 fire fox that came with the package is not working correctly. I still die with it, WTH! It doesn't give me hp when just shooting normal arrows, my aoes skill doesn't gain any hp when using it, the only hp i gain from it is when i used double strike and the hp i gained back from it is less than 100 hp!!! What the hell is going on here?

Also, i noticed that some of my seal and scrolls are missing, especially the 400 and 300 ones.
    Last edited by Tuan85; 07-04-2014 at 12:39 AM.