Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think this issue has already been solved, have you tried to re install your game if not you can also send a ticket to the GM's and see what they can suggest. Add to that, they can view and prioritized your inquiry at their ticket queue.

GM, i got the same problem with them. my char got stuck at arena zone can u help me to move my char to lime ???

my character : mobiuus(jester)hoodlum
    Please GM help me....
    Thank you, GM

I hope GM's can see your post but I would like to suggest that its better to send a ticket to them to answer your problem immediately

thanks for your suggest sean

but im sure gm's was see my post ,because my char has been moved to lime

sory my english bad

Hi repein.... this is the link; http://support.playwithi.com/ . You can send a ticket on them if you will have an issue again .

GM, i got the same problem. I just installed seal today, i got wrong click on beggar option then just warped in there, my character stuck and can't tele or summoned
    Character :
    Server : Arus
    Nick : Greenhorn(Craftman)Lastbreath
    Please GM help me warp in town again,
    One more time Thank You

Regards

GM, i got the same problem with them. my char got stuck at arena can u help me to move my char to elim town
    my character : Gimli(Craftsmen)Greenhorn Server Arus
    Please GM Help me fix it thanks

sincerely
    Gimli

I'm still curious as to what's causing this bug. I haven't experienced this with my PC so I'm thinking you guys might be using a Laptop. In any case, it's best to send the GMs a support ticket when this happens. Or you could try talking to them in-game for your request.

dear game master . i have same problem .
    my nickname : Recruit(Jester)Gieve
    please help me i stuck on collosium from npc beggar

Quote Originally Posted by oadasha View Post
    dear game master . i have same problem .
    my nickname : Recruit(Jester)Gieve
    please help me i stuck on collosium from npc beggar
    well just like the other player said. send a ticket that way they can help you.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come