+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rollback Chars get again Status Points....

........Yes my Lv 11 have 300+ Vit Points and get again Status Points per Lv Up....

Quote Originally Posted by Avaloon2 View Post
    ........Yes my Lv 11 have 300+ Vit Points and get again Status Points per Lv Up....
    Can we Play or not? Next Rollback or Maintance?!?!=))

I can smell more bans coming.

All EXP/Lv was Rollback but not Stauspoints...=/Every Rollback Char have more Statuspoints ....Lv 10 Chars have 7k Hp and more plz fix the sh it

I don't know why but my skill points do not look right? I don't remember which is the right number.

Banned

Awards Showcase

No bans incoming we are aware of that issue and we'll look forward to resolving that issue today once we get the list of all characters affected by that incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    No bans incoming we are aware of that issue and we'll look forward to resolving that issue today once we get the list of all characters affected by that incident.
    Good=) And Roolback RPs?=/I have spend more then 1500RPs yesterday....

Any Infos?What happened with Chars?

I can relate to this thread. Yesterday, everything was perfect. Today i discovered that my stats points are the same a lvl 1 character when i took off all of the stuff that give stats point, even the weapon. I even have a -1 stats point instead of zero. How is this possible?? I should have 5-6 skills points in the skill tree but now it's 0.... I am a level 10x Scout. When self buff i should have 13xx dex and around 13k range. Now my Dex has been halved and so is my ranged attack. WHAT IS GOING NOW?

Keep calm and wait. It's good to be a newbie, i start to try another class like Dkan, Dhan and Giant