+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down GM?why my ID Blocked?

ID : nimGNEHZil
    server: duran
    nick : Youtu2b Alexand

I have play the Seal everyday this month.is there something wrong??more love more hate
    Last edited by Gpoints; 06-24-2014 at 09:44 PM.

did you bought ROSE OF HOD or GOLDEN GEAR SET?

yes,i have buy two Rose of Hod,someone sell it on 06/17 that day, I use money buy it,that my fault??

If I buy Rose of Hod is fair to the game,why you don‘t Blocked the sellers, he sell the Rose 5000K each have a long time,i am curious why he Traded the Rose,this is
    a bug??GM can Remove my Rose in my Package,why block my ID so long time??I am not the first and not the last plarer,you can't control gameplarer buy what,Traded free。 Can you tell us what we can't traded in the game and someone sell it??

i will never play Seal OL anymore,I have play Seal OL 5 years in china.

没有买卖,就没有伤害No trading, no injuries.
    Last edited by Gpoints; 06-25-2014 at 06:08 PM.

That too late , i have buy the Rose in 6/17,my Cra Lv155 , i will never come back ...

When did gm block you ?

yesterday,17 to 25 blocked,I don't know when the rose of hod even on 17 that day. 8000k each Rose of hod when I buy.I haved buy two Rose because I dont know it cant Traded.

Korean give me the best gift is the only Seal Ol in 2005, no, not a game to be exact, but the emotional

I have return after 8 years,wish GM don't Block my ID "nimGNEHZil",thank you!I didn't know it when I bought it.My account is not worth much, just trying to reminisce about everything that happened in 2014.谢谢了。Can someone tell me how I can make GM aware of this.

yes,i found my Old ID,but it blocked.