+ Reply to Thread

Stuck at militia quest HELP!!

Hi there i was doing fine with my other 4 heroes quest, but then i got stuck at this one. I did the capture the golem finger quest beforehand, then when i was about to do the militia entrance exam, there was no option whenever i try talking to jack. He only said "huh? what are you doing here in the middle of your exam?" but i haven't receive the quest yet. please help me, i cant continue with my 4 heroes quest and i can't get to greenhorn as well.

IGN : Digdagdug

In order to finish the Militia Exam, you need to go to dungeon crude, and talk to the npc named Cordelia.
    The map to find her can be found here: http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Crude_Dungeon_1F

I did visit cordelia at crude dungeon. But there was no sign on top of her head. moreover i did not even receive any quest regarding the militia quest whatsoever. There's no "Militia entrance exam" quest on my quest log. I'm out of options here...

Wait for next maintenance, the server is experienceing quest bug issues with all players including me

i've the same problem, but at jack head already have gray question mark ( unfinished quest ) bcs i accidently drop that quest. Is there any solution for this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by marioc View Post
    i've the same problem, but at jack head already have gray question mark ( unfinished quest ) bcs i accidently drop that quest. Is there any solution for this problem?
    Send a ticket. Maybe they can restore that item you dropped.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

I dont know this might help or not, I got stuck too and not just militia exam but claire sign too
    But I just solved my problem, I got the same problem, NPC Jake already have brown Question mark, and when I talk to him, he said that Im in the middle of the Quest, in my case, I am in Ice Castle Quest, you know theres a Quest named Odder Tale, it ask us to go to Key maker at Zaid, we must finish that Quest first, just talk to Key Maker at Zaid, after that the Quest item will vanished, then go to Lime, talk to Jake, now Jake has "!" mark on it, then do the Quest normally

Sorry for my bad English
    Hope this help~

i stuck too -___-

Just get rid of the Odd note and Odder tale so you can continue your Militia exam.

thanks,i already free from the stuck