+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool Aero's Rohan Online Calculator

Hi Rohan Players, Aero here!

I noticed that Rohan has made quite a few changes to their website lately including updating their forums section. Unfortunately in this forums transition made by the Rohan Online development team, they have removed my old sticky post relating to Aero's Rohan Online Calculator which is still being used by a good bit of the community (Thank you for your support!).

In order to reinstate this post, I would ask that the forum admins re sticky this so that I can use it for keeping everyone up to date on the changes that are made and also a place for the community to express their opinions and possible additional ideas to be added.

For those that are not aware of Aero's Rohan Online Calculator, it is a flash-based program that you can find exclusively at MMOStatistics.com which allows users to create a futuristic projection of their character's skills and stats to maximize the best performance from each class.

You can find the calculator HERE.

Once again, thank you so much for your continuing support to keep Aero's Rohan Online Calculator alive!
    Last edited by Zymian; 01-01-2012 at 05:19 PM.

In all seriousness, you're my in-game hero.
    I think it still to this day remains the community's best rohan-related donation.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Thanks. That means a lot to me. As a hardcore gamer myself, I understand the need to lay out a character so that you don't spend countless hours going down a path that isn't what you wanted. I'm a little saddened however that this hasn't been stickied yet. Maybe I'll have to wait for it to produce more views. I think a lot of Rohan players just favorited the calculator page a long time ago but I feel this is still very relevant for new players who haven't used it before.

Quite so, they're still working in importing some old forum data, so your best shot at getting this stickied is to also a send a ticket.

Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p

just pm bill.
    the calc made life a lot more easy, nice work there mens.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Thanks for this calculator, helped alot when I had my Predator.
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Looks like some adjustments are necessary to meet the standards of the newly added expansion. Look for my changes in the upcoming weeks.

This is indeed a great help especially for new players. Thanks Aero!

Quote Originally Posted by Summers View Post
    This is indeed a great help especially for new players. Thanks Aero!
    Its been a historical part of rohan this calculator.

QUIT!
    Need help? PM me on sunnyangel

It's also been out for years. The fact he's still working on it and posting that he's working on it is damn impressive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast