+ Reply to Thread

hacks and glitches

when are gms going to do something about the safe zone hacks and glitches that are being used by Gangster guild and Animosity guild and TroubleMakers guild.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxShafTxox View Post
    when are gms going to do something about the safe zone hacks and glitches that are being used by Gangster guild and Animosity guild and TroubleMakers guild.
    Did you open a support ticket with full details on the problems you noted and evidence of the glitches and hacks taking place (screen shots and videos)?

Until you do, don't expect them to do squat about it. Posting in here about it does nothing at all except give you a place to vent your spleen.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Did you open a support ticket with full details on the problems you noted and evidence of the glitches and hacks taking place (screen shots and videos)?

Until you do, don't expect them to do squat about it. Posting in here about it does nothing at all except give you a place to vent your spleen.
    I think he's refereeing to ShyBoy ( Red Dekan ) which stays behind a priest named HamDo and glitch the SZ to DFFs after casted even if you rush him meanwhile he skill he is in sz anyway.
    My advice is : get Heroic lvl 5 and 50k hp his Dffs full buff is around 40k...
    My Character can pretty much ignore him lol
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.