+ Reply to Thread

Post [HOW TO] Upload screenshot & post to forum!

This post will teach everyone on how to convert Seal Online screenshot from (.bmp) to (.jpg) then post the pictures to forum.

Firstly, the "Insert" key the key to capture pictures from your seal. Then the picture will be stored in the seal online folder under "capture" folder.

Second, go to THIS website, choose the screenshot you would like to convert, then click "UPLOAD" the process might be slow. After it's done, click the "CONVERT NOW" and click "Download" under the picture. Note: Make sure you choose "upload local file" before starting.

Third, go to imgur, and use this account I made purposely for Seal Online.
    Login email: sealbodimgur@gmail.com
    Password: sealbodimgur. (Please do not change the password.)

After you logged in, click on "Computer" under "Upload images" and choose the screenshot that you converted before.

Lastly, after you're finished doing the steps, click on the picture and under
    "BBCode (message boards & forums)" copy the link and post it to the forums, any forums!

Or the other method is to, press "Print Screen", open "paint" in your computer, paste it (ctrl+v), and save it (ctrl+s). Then, upload it to imgur using the username above. Have a nice day!

Just a secondary warning that the portal does not recommend you open any links from forum posters.

Also you do not need an account to upload images to imgur.com.

Oh and one final thing you need 20 posts to be able to post images on the forums.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I had below 20 posts and was able to post images. The imgur account i made was made for the community to save the pictures for public purpose, or events and such.

On client side it looks like you posted an image but on the server side your image links are not accepted until you have 20 posts.

Need help? PM me

Ahh I see. That's why I made the imgur account for those who doesn't have 20 post yet.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    Ahh I see. That's why I made the imgur account for those who doesn't have 20 post yet.
    Imgur account or not if you use the "[IMG] [/IMG]" tags on this forum and you dont have 20 posts its not executed.

Need help? PM me

Thanks for the big help I was having trouble, if only they upgrade this website to be more user friendly.

Not all of us have spare time like most of you, we are working full time

Serf
    i can't upload image ,