+ Reply to Thread

Post [PET] Evolution Material

Hi Guys,

I'm starting this new thread just to confirm where some items are dropped by which monster.

Post Format: (example)
    Current Pet Name: Red Hair Lady
    Evolve To : Fly Red Valkyrie / Red Valkyrie

Item Question:
    1. What monster drop :
    Starlight Shield (Shooting Star), Knight Shield Lv.60
    Answer: Warrior of Darkness[Darkness] Lv.60 in Silon Dungeon 1F ( Source : http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Shooting_Star )

2. What monster drop :
    Wagon Driver's Staff, Mage Weapon Lv.30
    Answer: Flying Pig (boss) lv.23 in Upstream of Mimir River (Source :http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Wagon_Driver%27s_Staff)

Reason behind starting this thread:
    1. I have spent approximately 6 hours in total killing Warrior of Darkness[Darkness] Lv.60 in Silon Dungeon, spent about 7darts 2x reload and have not receive a single drop so far.
    2. I have spent approx 3 hours killing Flying pig (boss) but not a single Wagon Driver's Staff. I use to play Seal ED and it dropped from the Stiff Horses lv.17, I know Seal Online Wiki is not 100% accurate.

If possible source your answers, this can be by providing screen shots or just by personal experience.

Cheers & Thanks,

Ascalone Vanmoure
    Last edited by bacquerel; 06-05-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Yeah I had the same problem as you did. After the first few hours of farming that bloody Wagon staff, I gave up trying to evolve my Bat Pig.
    Pathetic drop from only a single mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Riplash View Post
    Yeah I had the same problem as you did. After the first few hours of farming that bloody Wagon staff, I gave up trying to evolve my Bat Pig.
    Pathetic drop from only a single mob.
    There are actually 3 flying pig bats bosses. 1 inside, and 2 outside (before you go in into their base.) but yeah the drop chance is so low.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    There are actually 3 flying pig bats bosses. 1 inside, and 2 outside (before you go in into their base.) but yeah the drop chance is so low.
    Yeah I know, but the drop rate is just too painful to farm. No point in really feeding and farming the mats for Bat Pig.