+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Question Game Parlor Feedback / Survey

Greetings Rohanians!

We are trying to improve our Game Parlor in the future and are hoping to get some feedback from you. Here are some question, please try to answer them as short as possible, no ranting allowed. Avoid complains, rage, grief, arguing.
    Keep it on topic at all times.

Questions:

1. Have you ever used charged cash in any game parlor? (No bonus, e-cash)
    2. What item(s) do you want to see in the next Game Parlor Update?
    3. What is the best Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    4. What is the worst Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?

Thank you for your help and feedback!

1. used
    2. feather
    3. rohanopoly , lucky7
    4. rohanopoly with 1 coin free /1 day

Banned
    1. yes
    2. Lucky 7 has nothing to worth playing for at the moment, adding old verdict pieces to it would be nice. Also making talismans and Walter medals periodically available would be good for new players. <Edit
    3. rohanopoly and big 5
    4. scratch feud is awful

Note:
    get rid of 50% scrolls in big 5 lucky items and add maybe 3x30%s or almighty scrolls.
    Last edited by totoa; 06-03-2014 at 08:01 AM.

1. Yap.
    2. Costumes. Bring back some of the old costumes that were sold on IM from 2/3 years ago (Festive Winter Dress and the other similar one/ Witch Outfit/ The bikini with matching sarong and what ever else that I cant think of right now)
    3. Rohanopoly. Big5.
    4. Rohanopoly (with those changes be4 it was shut down. The 1 hour pets/ 1 day mounts/ 1 hour scrolls or what ever it was)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

1 yes, 10 coins once but i was disappointed with the results xD
    2 i dont know about items in specific, but id like to see these games used for newly released items and promotionals. costumes that have been out for a while should be added to the item mall page and newer items replace its spot in the parlor.
    3 big5
    4 pretty much all of them except for big5 D: not joking
    Long Live Rohan!

Banned
    1. yes

2. walters +5-7, talismans +6-7 - Extinct loads suck, its awful as a new player in general when you start playing a game and other people have things that you can't get. Both these items should be something that periodically makes an appearance in various places, and its not related to game parlor but could you just set them back to load in the honor system too? I'd rather get a buffer full of +0 walter medals then a buffer full of garbage glacial parts.

3. Rohanopoly before you made it suck, and before forged items got turned into garbage. More rolls then not you'd land on something that you at least had a use for, so if you used 20 rolls you basically never felt like you wasted your money. Maybe you didn't get your first pick of gold key items but at least you would get mostly things that you had uses for.

4. Haven't spent any money on the game since scratch and treasure...game too broken to bother spending on. Never played jackpot. Always hated big 5. When you dump 20 coins and end up with 19 tickets you just feel like you got the total shaft and want to punch a wall. Old Rohanopoly you always felt like you won, vs big 5 tended to just make me feel like I lost. If I'm basically buying pixels which you can spawn infinite of for free why make me feel like I got hosed...that just makes me not spend again.

1 yes i did sometimes
    2 u can add more items like 1k feed or feather
    3 rohanopoly (old one with 1 coin free/day) big 5

Banned
    1. Yes.
    2. Walter's Medal +6 +7, old verdicts parts in lucky7 rewards, talismans +6-7
    3. Big5, rohanopoly, treasure of the royal family
    4. Scratch Feud/jackpot (it's a pain when you got 50 coins to gamble all of them on jackpot)
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-02-2014 at 11:06 PM.

1. Yes
    2.Walters +6+7, Talismans +6+7, feather, absolute set,+1 reinforcement tickets or higher, ( as some1 said u need make available such items u released before for some time so new players can obtain them too ).
    3. Best was rohanopoly.
    4.Jackpot

NOte: Generally all game paralol are too expensive for such rate of success.... Take out 50s scrolls, add 55% attack stone available for easy win/purchase so ppl can be pro with talis . opaniels, but before that nerf templars dmg .
    Last edited by steelblue; 06-03-2014 at 08:38 AM.

1. Have you ever used charged cash in any game parlor? (No bonus, e-cash)
    Yes. But I think you are ripping off us a lot of money and should make the game parlors available via e-cash [and lower the prices of 1 coin].

2. What item(s) do you want to see in the next Game Parlor Update?
    Considering that we can get coins via e-cash, old costumes is what I'd love to see. Also, maybe, +1 or +3 tickets with not soo hard rate of getting them.

3. What is the best Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Rohanopoly, obviously.

4. What is the worst Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Sratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family. Those ones ruined even more the game. Jackpot is like the lottery, you play and play and if you're lucky you get something, that's not that bad xD
    Last edited by NicoIas; 06-03-2014 at 07:39 AM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~