+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    1. No
    4. Have to say Big5. The experience for the average player probably is: they buy some 5 - 10 gold coins and they get only lucky tickets (even when choosing some items which cost less than gold coin), and then they will never try again.

1. Have you ever used charged cash in any game parlor? (No bonus, e-cash)
    Um maybe i don't remember but i think i used it on the v2 of Rohanopoli where every roll was worth an item

2. What item(s) do you want to see in the next Game Parlor Update?
    Walters +6-7, Talismans +6-7, Weapon and Armor reinforcement Stones VI, Chimera Eyes and Ears, Chimera and Tali random Weapon Box, lots and lots of Costumes.

3. What is the best Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Rohanopoly, Rohanopoly, Rohanopoly, Rohanopoly, Rohanopoly, Rohanopoly, Rohanopoly, yeah Rohanopoly.

4. What is the worst Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, haven't played Jackpot nor Lucky7 they sound like rp black holes never was interested.

PS Bring more costumes, Weapon skins would be awesome to ohh and rather than hats i want to wear masks on my dhan.

Conscript
    Put big5 back for ecash plox
    its been months since you made it*charge only)
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    Put big5 back for ecash plox
    its been months since you made it*charge only)
    Damn really?i thought it just me cant buy for ecash there... I even made couple tickets asking why i can not see links to buy coins for eCash---and the answer i got clean browser cash and so on...
    Sorrry this is not not really topic related but yea bring back big5 coins for eCash please.

Yes. But e-cash prices are just a joke.
    Feathers, Walter medals +5 +6, Talismans +6 +7, Opaniel weapons.
    3. What is the best Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Rohanopoly.
    4. What is the worst Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Big5(That winning rate...)Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family.

Free Coin again i dont see how new players suppost to gear with no alil bit help..

1. yep played all the game parlor games , but wont any more. don't want to have my acct banned for using items from parlor games even though rps were charged and coins/keys purchased through legal and approved means then some item switched to another char for use ie 1k pet food or perhaps a hunter kit or perhaps a weapon which could be termed abuse as was/is the case with ronopoly.

2. dosnt matter wont be playing thnx any way.

3. see #2

4. see #2

would like to see speedier response time from tickets or perhaps blueprint for crafting brought back into the game

Yes.
    Some sort of daily reward similar to rohanopoly (just with character bound rewards not tradable ones that provide incentive for cheaters)

I found rohanopoly to be the best overall but that is one sided since you played maybe 1000 rounds of rohanopoly and only 50 rounds of big5.

The worst has to be Jackpot primarily because the COIN REWARDS were removed. Back in the ye-olde days of rohan if you won jackpot you got 200 big5 coins, second place gets 100 and 3rd place gets 50. This coupled with some IM item like a costume/talisman would make people actually want to play jackpot.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Sineida View Post
    No I didn't, I do not and I won't since everything you are posting between game parlors are gaps between donators and farmers (non-donators)

Make every item obtainable for every Game Parlors, like for example +1 reinforcement tickets, absolute overpowered items in big5, rohanopoly and so on. I mean close the gap between donators and farmers. Remove 50's scrolls like melee/range/hp/magic - thank you

big5 (make more items make some higher chances to get items instead of buying 20 coins and having 20 chances and getting like 2 items and the rest of tickets - bull**** totally), Treasure of Royal Family (decrease the prices of keys and make some higher chances to get items), Rohanopoly.

Lucky7, you've removed most of items which could "balance" the game (example feathers) abd brought some crapy items.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    feathers, erm, what, could "balance" the game ?

ROFL. k sit down.