+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My opinion is fix that berserker bug first, every time i want to hunt i must relog first due to berserker instinct and combo master bug and that very annoying. Can't relog if berserker going to raid or alcanez dungeon. Also berserker damage so far from normal for PvP make berserker look noob every PvP.
    Berserker right now look so noob cause of that bug for PvP, only good right now just hunting cause can relog at same place, when raid or do alcanez dungeon berserker so noob cause of that bug.
    Thx

ya, pls fix berserker bug, if its about pvp, personally i think it's ok since ppl rarely go to colo,
    but if its relates to hunt / raid its very disturbing.

make scouts,rangers better in pvp i dont see scouts in any war i hav rangers mustly usin for wf also predator make it lil bit better

I will say by creating an official PvP event where there will be one GM and players will be great. It will be much interested if the winner will get a grand price such Colored Fly pet or Rare Wings like Wings of Amariel XG, Red Wings of Amariel XG.

many bug issues sir about berserker,gunner,fire wizard,ice wizard,archer please fix all skill and damage to people..and please make status of luk for gambler make it normally

GM i have some issues.
    I've test my Fire Wizard skill (giga flame lv 10 (fire wizard lv 168 skill)) againts player, The Damage Output Really low (same as my fire strike (mage lv 60 skill))
    please fix the problem. I dont know what the difference between mage and fire wizard if fire wizard skill is weaker than mage skill in PVP, thankyou.

Uh, I think they are aware of that. We've been telling them in-game that most advance class skills has issues.

Last edited by amalager; 07-01-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Pls templar skill only 1500% at max lvl. Templar have low damage output how can they kill other job at pvp

Hi, I know this thread has been here for a veeeeery long time.. but...
    When will gunner's skill damage get fixed in pvp? D:
    I tried the comparison, my Base job skill (Hunter) still gives 2,5k dmg, while my gunner's Headshot lvl 5 only gave 987 dmg...

when will gunner damage in pvp or colo get fixed? just annoying