+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

*Official* PvP Balance and Discussion Thread

Dear Users,

We have been hearing a lot lately regarding PvP imbalances and damage differences between classes, some being too higher than others.
    Using this thread I would like to hear all of your feedback and opinions.
    Let me hear what you have to say to make this game a better one

Using the details gathered from this thread, Seal will be patched and made a better game, specially in PvP

*Any irrelevant topics or replies will be deleted*

Many thanks,
    GM Xylonk
    Last edited by XylonK; 05-21-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Pfft, If I was in the seal community I wouldn't believe you. I mean the Rohan GM's said the same thing, then completely ignored everything we told them.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Well this is my opinion :
    Jester Class need to be nerfed, especially Gambler
    Mage Class need to be buffed, increase Fire Wizard damage output if possible maybe Fire Wizard can take the role of damage dealer in PvP rather than the usual Gambler. as for Ice Wizard, increase the Slow Rate of his skill maybe?
    Craftman class need to get increasement in HP or Def, to take the tank role other than Knight Class.
    Archer also, this class need to get some love i think

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Pfft, If I was in the seal community I wouldn't believe you. I mean the Rohan GM's said the same thing, then completely ignored everything we told them.
    Well thank you for your "optimism", but i'm sure our users will appreciate what we are trying to do here

Pft PvP? Okay first of all, where are the GMs at to even make PvP events and such. I've been wanting to do Warzone for so long now, but never had the chance because no "active" GMs are ever online to do it.
    Secondly; unless you guys merge server together or promote the server for more population in Erasnet, we will never get PvP due to the lack of population.
    Thirdly; Unison square is empty majority of the time, hold events there. And maybe PvP will pick up?

I'm sorry but if you guys can't do those thing, then I suggest you guy not suggesting anything to do with PvP. Because it's pathetic. No GMs, no events. I've seen a 2nd server failed before from SealEvo. And trust me it's failing now on BoD since everyone is on Duran server.
    Last edited by Riplash; 05-21-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Fix assasin Jikael weapons.

Assasins are dual dagger wielders. So generally each weapon has half of the damage. So up until now, every weapon, when XG+9 has had 13% damage increase.

The new Jikael weapons do not follow this rule, and each have 22% damage increase at XG+9, resulting in 44% total damage increase

This is also the same for Murim assasin daggers. They should each be 8% or 9% at xg+9. Simply based on the damage % increase of the same weapons for other classes.
    Last edited by ultimatebabe; 05-21-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cekceks View Post
    Well this is my opinion :
    Jester Class need to be nerfed, especially Gambler
    Mage Class need to be buffed, increase Fire Wizard damage output if possible maybe Fire Wizard can take the role of damage dealer in PvP rather than the usual Gambler. as for Ice Wizard, increase the Slow Rate of his skill maybe?
    Craftman class need to get increasement in HP or Def, to take the tank role other than Knight Class.
    Archer also, this class need to get some love i think
    Craftman is the best PVP class, demolotionist can defeat any class. It has high defence, high damage and almost perma-stun.

Furthermore, gambler is vulnerable due to it's lack of mobility. Whereas Swordmaster, Assasin and Hunter have increased mobility which allows them to 'blink' or jump in Gunner/archer case.

Mage has the highest damage output, however this is the most immobile class. To compensate for the immobility, they have a mana shield and a slowing skill.

Any one has heard about certain classes not being able to PvP because their damage decreases abnormally?

Quote Originally Posted by XylonK View Post
    Any one has heard about certain classes not being able to PvP because their damage decreases abnormally?
    Berserker and Gunner have this issue with Damage output on PvP fights.

First of all, like some have mentioned above. This is pretty crucial, we are not talking about whether the damages are imbalanced or not. However, we are talking about the bug/ glitch that has caused the damage to be impossibly low. Gunner and Berserker. Gunners hit bunny for 200k though it hits players only about 800-1k the most. That sounds insane. Please do fix those bugs/glitches. I really do appreciate the consideration.