+ Reply to Thread

VANGUARD recruiting

Hello everyone

Vanguard is a guild that started at the beginning of Seal Online. Blades of destiny. We also played in Seal Online Eternal Destiny, our guild was called Trinity. The guild consists of players from Seal Online Evo, who were in guilds such as Raiders and Ragnarok. So basically, some of us are very old players.

We are recruiting new members, new or old players are welcome. The only requirement is that you speak English in the guild chat; and hopefully you're friendly

Within our guild we offer help, advice and friendship to each other.

Some of our current active members are:

Kirito
    Asuna
    Mygood76
    Kingofdeath
    Seduce
    Kuro
    Elking
    Hujan
    Hebe
    Katt

If you're interested in joining, you can whisper any of us and ask. If you have bad English, that's ok. But please try to speak English.

Thank you and welcome to our guild (if you join)

Wink

hi stubbs
    this is cleri
    i mizz u many
    btw who is asuna
    u got new gf? playaaaaaa holla

Hey guys! I sent some of your leaders a pm but haven't received a response yet, so I thought i'd post here.

I grouped with one of your guys. He seemed chill and informed me that you have a spot open!

Currently, i have 2 characters Apostle and Ice Wizard

I've got a lot of experience with mmos, played in server first guilds in EE, AK, and RO. I'd love to have a chat with one of your leaders to see if we're a good fit for each other! My character name is Venesiel, or you could reach out to me here!
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus