+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROHAN error

ROHAN error

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if I just need to reinstall, but ever since today's maintenance, the loader keeps giving me an error message that says nothing except ROHAN.

its maintenance...wait 30-40 min...than work it again

You should check the forums when there's maintanance, sometimes they delay it due to the amount of data they have to change, and they make a thread saying they delay it till x hour.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Oh, I see, ty.

i got error like you, then i uninstall it then download a new client. It's working good. I just install it today 21/05/2014. If there's maintanance, u can log in without that error but when choose the server they say : offline. So that's is the error not because the matanance. Redownload it !!!

Actually, he was getting that error because it was maintanance, we were all getting it. He just had to wait for the maintanance to be over ( like all of us ) to update it, and it worked fine.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

lol i got same problem the maint.. cant be for weeks