+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPS problem

RPS problem

it been a day.
    i buy RPs at rohan site with paypal. but i'm still havent receive my RPs. I need it

Umm, if it's the first time you charge RPs you need to wait (I don't remember if 72h or 48).

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

nah it just too long...how come a simple process need so long...it suz

Go to your account information and see the RPs History.

It'll tell you how much you need to wait.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Normally is a 3 to 4 day process for money to be sent from your bank to pay pal and then to become the charged rps (Well this is the case where I live, In Australia) But if you use a debit card or credit card its pretty much instant.

Tho the other night I charged Rps using my debit card through paypal and the rps didn't show up. When I noticed my rps hadn't arrived I thought I had done something wrong so I repeated the whole charging process again and still no Rps. I did this 5 times in total cause I couldn't understand what was happening. I was debating if to send a ticket or not or just wait and see what would happen. So I waited and 30 minutes later 1 lot of the rps I charged had came through. A bit later the next lot did also and by the following morning all the rps I had charged made it to my account..

Ive never had a delayed issue like that be4 and it did cause me to charge 5 times more then I wanted to (that's my own fault tho, shoulda waited the first time) I just put it down to an issue with pay pal or something, idk.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 05-18-2014 at 07:35 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

i using debit card the payment is clear from my account. just wonder how come this took so long to done. i remember YNK is fast before

If it's your first time, then it'll take 48 hours for it to come in. After the first due, it'll come in 1 minute after you've charged.