+ Reply to Thread

Serious bug fix please!

THE GMS!!!!!

Dear dumb GMS Im here to get my voice heard, and do whats right for the players who got their account banned for your dumb stupid reasons that makes no sense. To see these stuff you guys do to the community, the community that pays YOUR job. the people who PAYS around 100 dollars A WEEK on a game that should be FREE TO PLAY AND NOT PAY TO WIN.

that YOU guys BAN people for reasons like "abusing rohanopoly" when YOU guys never told us we aint allowed to make multiple accounts to get more coins or we get ban, no YOU guys just BAN people without a WARNING to stop doing this or some way lock rohanopoly from alt accounts instead of banning people who spend THOUSANDS of dollars on your game, dont these people deserve to "abuse" some surveys YOU guys give us for keeping YOUR job and keep YOU paid!

then dont forget the ban for "making to many characters and accounts in the spring boost event" excuse me but NO ONE ever saw you guys write a limit ther EITHER!

and the stat point stuff, i dont know what thats all about but that ALSO seems like its YOUR fault and not OURS!!! SO TAKE EVERYONE THEIR ACCOUNTS BACK OR YOU WILL LOSE THE COMMUNITY THE COMMUNITY THAT ALREADY EXISTS OF A VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO INVESTED TONS ONTO YOUR GAME TO KEEP IT ALIVE AND YOU GUYS WITH A JOB, YOU WILL LOSE THE FEW PEOPLE WHO STILL PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT UNBAN THE PEOPLE, why the **** would they want to make a new account and lvl a new character to 115+10 when it takes AGES and when they already spend THOUSANDS of dollars they will not get back on the other character/characters they had, why would they want to spend thousands more, when you guys will just ban again and again because you guys seem to not give a **** about us

it hurts, its sad knowing me as a 12 year old kid could do a better job then you guys

from a player who loves the game but hate the GMs for their acts, please make us love you guys again and dont do this to us

Sorry to break your heart but... keep dreaming. Nothing will change.

Rohan is doomed.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

i do know that and its sad

knowing that we aint allowed to make private servers then u get threatened to be sued by them (goddamn desperate for money)
    yet they do their work so horrible i wanna rip out my eyes -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Bellarice View Post
    i do know that and its sad

knowing that we aint allowed to make private servers then u get threatened to be sued by them (goddamn desperate for money)
    yet they do their work so horrible i wanna rip out my eyes -.-
    Don't rip out your eyes D; You soo sado...

With the money they get from the Community they could advertise the game better. Like jeez... if they're lazy then make events like share our page on facebook/twitter or whatever and get prizes. But they ain't doing it soo... they really don't seem to be caring much. They're just umm, well at least that's the way I see it, abusing of us until we finally decide to quit.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

I'm writing this post for GM's to see. for my 2 accounts that got locked/banned cuz of your bug soul scrolls. im a big spender in rohan and got all my items thru paypal which I load trice a week. My job is awesome that why I can afford things like loading my chars. if you really don't want to give my mains back then its your lost. you just lose a big spender in your list. I sent tickets already for my 2 accounts but I get from them is that my IP is not blocked, so if you wish to play rohan I have to create a new account!! you think I will after all the money I spent for both of my chars, are you NUTTSSSS!!!!!!! mind as well stop playing!! fix your bugs and ppol will play.