+ Reply to Thread

Grabbits Ban Issue

As you all know, accounts are being banned because of the duplication problem from Grabbit, therefore I'm making this post to inform why we're being banned.
    People are duplicating items from Grabbit that they've won, by clicking on the items and buying it with 0 RPs spent. Which can be done repeatedly.
    Majority of accounts being banned has nothing to do with the issue.

So how long are we going to wait for the investigated accounts that's being banned due to the Grabbit issue to be resolved?
    Because about half the population of Seal are now banned because of a messed up problem.

Why are the GM's keeping it quiet when something like this should be told to all players before hand of getting banned or at least make a post about it and why..
    Last edited by Riplash; 05-03-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Rohan accounts are being randomly banned, I don't know if it has anything to do with SEAL...

I really hope they will figure it out soon because all my friends are mad, this shouldn't happen.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

One thing that's making people mad is that no GMs informed anyone about it. Finding out why by making individual posts to find that we got banned over a mistake is unacceptable. They should tell us in detail what's going on.

It would be nice to have a dedicated moderator for the forums. I've made 3 tickets concerning item mall purchases and within 16-24hrs my issues had been fixed. With the ban, there is no response and no information concerning it. Given the scale of issue, I would understand the investigation would go to 5-7 days, possible even more. Although an update on the issue would be relieving.

well done gm!!!

Ban their accounts forever and also the ip address!!!!

Cheaters are not welcomed and do not belong in seal online!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long until the investigation's over?

we even donno that item is duplicate when we brought it.we used to pay 3m cegel for that xg item and enchant it with crystal and ruby.

My account is banned as well, and I didn't do anything? I don't know what is going on but the GMs need to inform us.