+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UnaRohanesa

UnaRohanesa

Hello, just wanted to say I got the gamercode you sent and Thank You. Tried to pm back as you requested to let you know but for some reason I'm having issues w/ the pm system and it wont let me, keeps throwing a error but wont tell me for what. Oh yeah don't worry about how long it ended up taking you, I spent the weekend working and had pretty much forgot about it myself lol. Feel free to delete this thread after you've read it
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Same counts for me, but I've left a messege on your visitor board
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Hello you 2 Thanks for the report. Rather than deleting it, I'm moving it to technical for now. I read something similar from a couple other people. I'll pass along to the appropriat GM this anti-PM issue.

I have the same issue and i got the code too. I think I posted on your wall, but either way, thanks very much. Have a great week

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    could mail her to her gmail account(posted somewhere in this forest of threads) , if it's urgent, however- as you received everything, it's quite a waste of time on both ends.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher