+ Reply to Thread

Error 114/ Trojan/ Wont load

Ok so untill today 8:30 am in the morning i could play the game without problem for years now on this morning i open mi pc tried to log in and i couldnt, i get error 114, Trojan virus.
    I install and reinstall the game for the past 10hr+ idk what else to do here, could any1 help me out please

Oh yea few times when i was downloadin the game afteri click install when it gets lets say around 80% the install window it shotdoown alone

Game guard initialization error 114
    Try rebooting and executing the gameor close the program considered to cause a collision

I delete game guard and reinstall it again and again i get same error + after error mi screen froze and i cant use anything and i have to restart the pc

It only works if i stop mi antivirus pc protection and i dont want to do that, what i dont understand why after so many years of playing the game this happen just now

I would apreciate if any GM can answer/help me out

Thanks
    Last edited by Exclux; 04-25-2014 at 06:50 PM.

I had this problem before, I don't really remember what I did but try following this steps:

1. Go to your Rohan folder, delete all the .set files you can find.
    2. Delete your GameGuard folder.
    3. Run rohanclient.exe.
    4. When it gets to the window to put your ID and password close it and run it from Loader.exe.
    5. Let it update and hit Play.
    6. Also try add Rohan folder into your firewall/antivirus exeptions.

Try to clean your PC with CCleaner or Glary Utilities 4, they are free and they're good. No idea if any of my suggestions will work, but you should try.
    ~ Hell no, lol. ~

Quote Originally Posted by excelencia View Post
    I had this problem before, I don't really remember what I did but try following this steps:

1. Go to your Rohan folder, delete all the .set files you can find.
    2. Delete your GameGuard folder.
    3. Run rohanclient.exe.
    4. When it gets to the window to put your ID and password close it and run it from Loader.exe.
    5. Let it update and hit Play.
    6. Also try add Rohan folder into your firewall/antivirus exeptions.

Try to clean your PC with CCleaner or Glary Utilities 4, they are free and they're good. No idea if any of my suggestions will work, but you should try.
    Will try tyvm

Nothing worked,there is no files with .set only .des/.dll/.sys.bin, i delete game guard folder restart game still same problem error 114 and screen frozen cant open anything unless i restart pc/ it doesnt even get to ID/pass, idk what else to do mi event char is lvl89 with 60% to get 90 and get boosted but with this from friday and i cant fix it(

I'm sorry to hear that I really don't remember what I've done to fix the error, probably reinstalled windows xD Is your windows activated? Anyways send a ticket here: http://ynkinteractive.com/support/in...mit/RenderForm
    ~ Hell no, lol. ~

Quote Originally Posted by excelencia View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that I really don't remember what I've done to fix the error, probably reinstalled windows xD Is your windows activated? Anyways send a ticket here: http://ynkinteractive.com/support/in...mit/RenderForm
    Yea i did make a ticket to support still waiting for an answer

Hopefully they'll answer you soon, they take a while in answering lately <.<
    ~ Hell no, lol. ~