+ Reply to Thread

You have been disconnected 5101

I'm unable to play Rohan because I get an error that says 'You have been disconnected. 5101' at the end of the loading screen after selecting a character. Clicking the 'Confirm' button on this pop-up closes the game.
    This issue started on Tuesday April 22nd after the maintenance.
    I have made several attempts to log in at different times of day with different characters and a different account.
    The server's status is online and usually 'moderate'.
    I have been playing regularly for about a month (including the day before the maintenance) and never had this problem before.
    I have not broken any rules or done anything to warrant a ban.
    My computer is new and fully updated.
    The Rohan client is new and fully updated.
    My connection is fast and stable.
    I have not made any changes to my computer, connection, or antivirus recently.

I have tried the following steps:
    • Go to your Rohan Game Client folder
    • Delete all .set file (eg. 12343456.set)
    • Delete "GameGuard" folder
    • Delete or clear your history and cache on each and every browsers you have
    • Run the execution file named as "rohanclient"
    • Let it patch and close it afterwards.
    • Run the execution file "Loader"
    • If still cannot log your account online.
    • Restart your computer
    • Make sure that you already deactivated your Antivirus.
    • Try to log your character online again.

I have also tried uninstalling the game, deleting the Rohan folder, and installing a newly downloaded installation file.
    I have not found a solution on these forums.
    I have submitted a support ticket about this issue but have not received a reply.
    How can I continue to play? Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds so odd. I would've some errors at times but re-installing it would do, likely enough support will respond to your ticket shortly. Waiting is all you can do like now.

please need help soon..
    it's to long fo waiting,... give solution please

I finally received a reply with a working solution. Even though I'm using Windows 7, this is what worked:
    Go to Rohan folder
    Right click on 'Loader'
    In the Compatibility tab, check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for' Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
    Click OK

Quote Originally Posted by meintank View Post
    I finally received a reply with a working solution. Even though I'm using Windows 7, this is what worked:
    Go to Rohan folder
    Right click on 'Loader'
    In the Compatibility tab, check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for' Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
    Click OK
    i try this b4 but stil not work, but work when i try w/ other pc w/ os win xp its work... old game w/ old tech.

I was having the same issue.

When you open the loader, do you get a splash screen saying that you have a rohanclient running already? if you do, there's a chance the loader is not patching, so when you select your character and it starts loading gameplay, it gets disconected for not having the latest version of the game.

Still, do use "compatibility mode" as Win XP SP3 and, in the same window, check "use as admin" for better results, and make sure you are using the latest version.

i have the same problem before with Rohan Eternal i will tell u how to fixed. so going to your WIFI-conection or Internet and [press-Properties] after this check>Network Profile after this have 2 choices [Public and Private] u must choose {PRIVATE} after this u must {PRESS/CHECK- [Set as metered Connection} and press [OFF].