+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Agree with with Riplash. 1 server have 3 channels. 2 Channels for hunting (for none PK players) 1 channel for PK. PK channel remove all boss prevent farming items.

If GM add PK channel I think many people come back to play sealonline again. GM can sell more Item mall and everything in the market can sell easier.

PS. Until now I don't know why GM divine 2 servers

Thank you Juan. I'm a vet player from Seal Evo way before BoD and ED. And I have seen how fail our 2nd server has been. Which ends up being merged as well as having the 2nd channel to farm and PvP. That was the highlight of my days then. Cause man, I have not seen a soul in Unison even PvP. As for the XG items, I'm hoping it will have an expiring date like costumes.

On a GM note. Hire more people who's active for crying our loud. Not one single GM is ever active in game. And people question why the game is so dead now.

NO GM care about this game...I reported a cheater named Bijou month ago,but I still saw him online yesterday..and I stuck in Arena Zone for 2 days ,NO GM or any other official helps..

Quote Originally Posted by yukon12345 View Post
    NO GM care about this game...I reported a cheater named Bijou month ago,but I still saw him online yesterday..and I stuck in Arena Zone for 2 days ,NO GM or any other official helps..
    About the hacker I also reported but they don't reply. At first any tickets you sent they will reply in few days but now 2 weeks no reply.
    About the arena my friends stuck in the arena like you. But I can bring their char to Elim both. I think some people's client work.

LOL 16X / 20X / 23X all XG, 1st-3rd stage pet, Abysmal egg bla bla bla. I try to hunt 16X monster got 400K+ exp. More than private server.
    Last edited by juanmata; 04-22-2014 at 11:20 PM.