+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Destroy game balance again?

Seal Online "YOUR WAY" very bad idea.

700% exp boost and sell XG gears in item mall (if not wrong) look like private server.

I'm playing seal USA because this server better than other server.

But when you give time warp items to players. Almost players jump to high level and no one sell crystal (Hard to find crystal seller) or low level item because no low level player) First time that you destroy the balance.

After GM put Yulson and elson almost people no need to refine G DG XG gears. Every items hard to sell until now. They don't want G scroll, catalyst, G material etc any more. You destroy the balance again

Now you will launch Sealonline Your way soon. For what? Destroy balance again?

This game is fun because players hunt together and refine item by themselves. If you can hunt rare or good items and refine them you feel proud right?

Why GM want to make everything easy like private server? I think everything in this server ok. Not too hard and not too easy.

Please consider before you launch this event. If possible please open vote for ask the players opinion. Thank you GM

PS. sorry my english is poor
    Last edited by juanmata; 04-18-2014 at 08:47 PM.

I think GMs should tell what they will sell at first to keek the market stabilization

Banned
    You people are crazy...the GM's would N E V E R destroy a game with pay to win crap...just don't look at the Rohan forums...

Hm XG items in item mall. Yup I quit once again. Yulson gears was bad enough, but this? What are you guys actually thinking about putting XG items for sale in item mall. Putting our times and patients in making our gears G/DG/XG just so we can pay to get uber gears. I don't mind exp and drop rate increasing but sheesh, you guys are making this game way too easy now. Might as well delete all gear dropped items and let everyone pay for XG gears without having to put a sweat on farming scrolls, mats and catalyst.
    Once again, you guys have disappointed me.
    Last edited by Riplash; 04-20-2014 at 08:06 AM.

Banned
    Lol on Rohan, they just put stuff in the IM and gameparlor that is better then what you can get in game, so pay tons of $$$$$ or suck forever. I can't imagine Seal isn't headed in the same direction.

I support the exp up, but if the players can buy XG item, what else can they play? This game is about farming and crafting gears... Pay to end this game?
    Last edited by LyonLoi; 04-20-2014 at 01:19 PM.

700% it's too easy? When Eranest server open just exp boost 400% there are many players reach level 150 in 1 week. I think too much exp boost.

i think it's okay for exp boost thing
    but it will be better if you keep it for Erastnest and leave Duran alone
    XG items? definitely a NO.

Honestly, server merge. Erasnet server has been really quiet last few days. So I suggest server merging to make 1 server. Also add a 2nd channel where people can PvP in. What's the point of having Unison for PvP is no one does it.

this game is going towards his own destruction by putting such things 2morrow