+ Reply to Thread

Angry ice stones and treasure pockets and support fail

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'm sure support will gladly assist you. I think they already went through a similar case like this and per request the item can be moved to the IM inventory

this post came from verenbaen
    We will be able to move the Ice Stones from any character that currently has a talisman on the character. As the treasure pockets can be purchased from the Item Mall this makes the most sense to move as the Ice Stones can end up on a character of any level. We will assist in moving the Ice Stones from these characters during the Fortune Treasure Pocket Event. Any Ice Stones that are left on the character after this time will not be moved.

well this is what happens when you contact support to move them....

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

As far we believed we cannot transfer such items from characters inventory to Item Mall Inventory, since Item Mall inventory is just for items that was bought from Item Mall. And for our reference, may we ask for the link wherein you have seen the said post that items such as sealed ice stones could be transferred.

If you still have further comments , suggestions, inquiries or any other concerns, Please feel free
    to contact us again at our Ticket Support anytime.

Best Regards,
    PLaywith Interactive Support Staff

NOTE: PLaywith staffs will NEVER ask for your password!
    Protect your account by NEVER giving out any of your account information!

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: 193849
    Department: R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Game Master
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Medium

ok so seriously.... sending tickets to support on our unsealable ice stones is useless. i have 2 accounts with them on chars and i cannot use them because of the permanent talismans. i know its not a big loss but its the principal of this matter where 2 gms say on forums it can be done but support refuses to move them.so that being said i will now be joining the crowd who does not charge anymore rps. http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20349 i have sent tickets on 2 accounts and both have been closed and denied. oh and Frumos is one who responded

Banned
    If you have a +6 talisman unsealed on the character with ice stones please submit a ticket or provide me with the ticket number that is currently closed. I will move the items to the Account Inventory for your account.

hi thanks for your reply!!! i have 2 tickets current now 193941 for narubleau account and 193994 roainez account. they both have characters with +6 permanent talismans and both have ice stones in their inventory they cannot unseal.

hi so i have tickets in for the icestones to be moved on 2 of my accounts and they have not moved them i also have ticket in for the +1 to my wep. all tickets say they have been escalated to proper dept but nothing has been done still.

ok so only 1 ticket got resolved so far my weapon reinforcement ticket ... thank you but i am still waiting for along time ...getting close to a month now to get my ice stones moved. 193941 for narubleau account and 193994 roainez.

ok so more than a month has passed since i sent tickets to have my ice stones moved and nothing has been done and no response since i got message that the tickets would be moved to proper dept and to have more patience. tickets 193941 for narubleau account and 193994 roainez can some gm fix this please!

icestones are moved now.... thank you gms for moving them