+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Invalid Version?

So I just downloaded this game about an hour ago, and I'm getting this error:

How do I fix it?

That's the wrong Rohan. That's the version from like, more than a year ago. Make sure you download the most recent client from the main website.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

I did download it from the main website, from the mmosite link...I guess I picked the wrong site to dl from >_>

Can you provide the exact filename you downloaded?

try to use "loader.exe" instead of Rohanclient.exe

also is giving me invalid version, I downloaded the site, ran the loader.exe, deleted the gameguard folder but not this still going.

That's an old version of Rohan from last year which doesn't work anymore. The new game has a completely different background picture. Make sure you are downloading the most recent version of the game and that you have uninstalled/deleted your old version.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

That's because you're Canadian. Sometimes things take time to work in that country. True story.
    9X-7I > 3(3X-7U) D.S.G : http://i.imgur.com/zsGFW.jpg

Not really sure why iRohan is different in Canada when it's the same everywhere else in the world......>_>

im havin the exact same problem...would someone be willing to provide a link to the correct version to download?