+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down brain dead quick slots

The brain dead quick slots can not remember what you place in them?

Yet another example of pathetic game coders stuffing things up (it used to work)

If your talking about the Big 5, which I'm assuming you are. It depends on what browser your using, if your using FireFox it will reset your picks everytime, but if you use IE it will keep them saved. There's a cppl of features on the IM/EM Firefox doesn't handle well.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    If your talking about the Big 5, which I'm assuming you are. It depends on what browser your using, if your using FireFox it will reset your picks everytime, but if you use IE it will keep them saved. There's a cppl of features on the IM/EM Firefox doesn't handle well.
    What does a web browser have to do with the game client?
    I'm talking about the 10 slots on the bottom right of the screen. If I place skills etc in them to use, then quit the game, thay are gone?
    I usually use two rows, so this means setting up 20 items every time I play. To me, this is going to kill the game real quick!

Oh, guess I was wrong about what ur talking about. That would be the skill bars your referring to. Going into ur Rohan folder and deleting the .set file sometimes fixes it, but since last maintence theres been a few ppl experiencing the same problem as you, It happens to me on my character I got on Divinity but non of my characters on Solace are affected.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Thanks I'll try that!

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Oh, guess I was wrong about what ur talking about. That would be the skill bars your referring to. Going into ur Rohan folder and deleting the .set file sometimes fixes it, but since last maintence theres been a few ppl experiencing the same problem as you, It happens to me on my character I got on Divinity but non of my characters on Solace are affected.
    Which .set file there are several?

i got the same problem...first i had the resolution and chat box problem...after deleting the .set file ( weird..i had only 1 ) the rezolution was ok ..but the skillbars couldn`t remember my skills -_-"...

They reset everytime i log in / relog / change char ..etc..

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    I have now stopped playing because of this MAJOR **** up!
    (There are many other games to play that are user friendly)

Banned
    Rohan does not support Firefox. Only IE.

try logging out by alt+x which usually saves your latest hotbar to the server/your pc or w/e but that usually does save them if you made changes, unlike alt+f4 exiting.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.