+ Reply to Thread

give ability to launch guild buffs to other chars than GM, or set multiple GM's

These days most of big guilds already have multiple people with GM abilities and they do it the worst possible way - they share the account with GM char, so that they can buff MR etc 24 * 7.

I don't see anything wrong on this except for having to share password and account, which possibly open a door for scammers, so why not make this possible by allowing GM's to either set up multiple GM's for 1 guild, or give ability to launch guild buffs even to non-GM chars (like commander).

This would also prevent a guild from dying when GM stop playing the game, get hit by a bus etc :P

You could PM Atzigan this suggestion aswell, I find it very interesting and you are right, people have to share accounts with GM account soo the guild can have MR for example when he is gone... I saw there is a function to make another char GM but it doesn't work, could make a 2nd GM or something... Like commanders you can only have 3, make SubGMs that can buff guild buffs.

Nice one
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.