+ Reply to Thread

gameguard error when starting seal online

i have problem with my gameguard, when i staring game, after completion gameguard, an error message no number and no text???
    please help me

those who experienced a gameguard error, it was due to a server update of gameguard gameguard seal again down causing the seal to fail for the update.
    solution, download and install another online game that uses gameguard Nprotect same like seals, for example Blackshot (http://blackshot.garena.com/) or some other game and gameguard install to our pc games use it.
    how to fix it download the game (which ato Blackshot others), install it, start the game and appeared gameguard update, leave to get into the game and then quit the game and restart the computer.
    after the restart as usual try to open the seal is guaranteed smoothly without error.

I'm sorry, Oak, but the instructions you're providing are likely a bypass to various GG updates which can be extremely detrimental to the game.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

so, what should I do??

same problem. if you have any solution plz tell meeeeeeeeeeee

Banned
    pupupupupupupuppupupuppupuuppupupup
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppp
    ym : betso1 UUUUUYYYYym : betso1
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuua betno1.info ca do onlineabetno1.info ca do onlineupppppppppppppppppppp

same problem.. GM please answer...

same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman7 View Post
    i have problem with my gameguard, when i staring game, after completion gameguard, an error message no number and no text???
    please help me
    Its GG error 114 i have it to since friday cant play rohan at all, i made a ticket to support and im waiting for them to fix this

Make a ticket to support and w8 for answer

Dont donwload other game with GG it wont fix it